IGNORED

Bonny Scotland

cheshire_red

I want them both to go through so the mighty England can thrash one or both of them on the big stage!!!

(Not the mighty england who lost 3-2 to Denmark on sun, though)

Preferably the welsh who think that winning a few games and a LUCKY win over Italy makes them the best in Britain. They are very wrong and must be shown the error of their ways by Sven's men.

I want them both to go through so the mighty England can thrash one or both of them on the big stage!!!

(Not the mighty england who lost 3-2 to Denmark on sun, though)

Preferably the welsh who think that winning a few games and a LUCKY win over Italy makes them the best in Britain. They are very wrong and must be shown the error of their ways by Sven's men. :sport5:

What, more than the Frogs do?

You may find this hard to believe but yes! The French will not go out and but an Australian, Samoan, Danish or any other top that the Mighty English may happen to be playing against. Some of it is good natured but believe me some of it is vitriolic. So b*****s to em all, come on Holland and Russia!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Many of us have Celt blood in us, if you go back far enough in your family tree you will as well

Come on Scotland

I'm still English though. My second name's Evans so I expect somewhere along the line there's some Welsh.

Does it make me want them to win? No

French Red - I think you'll find its you they despise, nothing to do with the fact that your English.

Where do you get these ridiculous xenophobic ideas from?

English people are just as, if not more arrogant than Scottish or Welsh people as you are proving right now!

What a myth that Welsh or Scots don't support English sport as well, RUBBISH!

To be honest I've grown out of hating other national teams especially the home nations. Its just a shame some people haven't.

The only thing I hate with a passion is Bristol Rovers.

Nos the!

Whilst my heart is always England, I still wish the best to all the home nations, hence, I hope that both Wales and Scotland get through.

For me to do anything else would be hypocritical IMO. I support the British Lions against Aus, I support our Olympics tell against the rest of the world.

Spose what i'm saying is England first, Britain second. England is through so i'm behind the rest of Britain now.

Erm, I remember when we played Argentina and Scots were shown on TV wearing Argentine shirts and watching the games in pubs cheering them on.

Oh well thats sorted then!

Just because the TV shows a few Scots taking the p(1)ss, then that means all Scots hate england and never support them?

Well I'm glad there is such conclusive proof on the matter anyway!

French Red - I think you'll find its you they despise, nothing to do with the fact that your English.

Where do you get these ridiculous xenophobic ideas from?

English people are just as, if not more arrogant than Scottish or Welsh people as you are proving right now!

What a myth that Welsh or Scots don't support English sport as well, RUBBISH!

To be honest I've grown out of hating other national teams especially the home nations. Its just a shame some people haven't.

The only thing I hate with a passion is Bristol Rovers.

Nos the!

Another classic reply Mr. Phatwill !!!! :how funny: :how funny: :how funny:

Were you not watching when the respective anthems were played home & away the last time we played Scotland in the play offs??

They were greeted with hushed respect then weren't they??? Duh!!

And to be honest you have grown out of hating other National teams, it's just a shame others haven't!!!

Ha ha ha ha :how funny: :how funny: :how funny:

Let me direct you (via this link) to your posting headed 'Dod Ymlaen Cymru!, Come on Wales!'

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1514

For those who can't be bothered to visit it the last line reads:

Quote ''Wales to beat the crazy Russian b@stards 2-0.... '' unquote.

How dare you accuse Red Boy of xenophobia !!!

Class beyond words.

• Admin

Interesting interview on Radio 5 Live just now, a sweaty sock statimg that" We (the scots) support two teams, Scotland and whoevers playing against England".

There are a large number of Scots who proclaim to hate the English and take great delight in seeing us lose.

I am a member of a Welsh dog club and they also, whilst managibg to put a veneer on it, are not too fond of us.

As to someones earlier point about having Celtish blood, I have, Irish, so I'll be supporting Holland tonight.

Kingswood Red - the king of hypocritical posts.

Ok, fact is Frenchred obviously has an axe to grind with Scots/Welsh. I happen to think that in the main both countries are full of lovely people who I want to meet/get drunk with at Euro 04.

Apart from the fact that most Russians could drink me under the table, with the greatest respect I'd rather see Wales and Scots there as they are our neighbours.

I have absolutely no connections with Russia and don't care about the country, same goes for Holland.

As for the anthems, give me a break England fans are renound for being awful at booing other teams anthems!

Right, I'm off to watch Wales.

Kingswood Red - the king of hypocritical posts.

Ok, fact is Frenchred obviously has an axe to grind with Scots/Welsh. I happen to think that in the main both countries are full of lovely people who I want to meet/get drunk with at Euro 04.

Apart from the fact that most Russians could drink me under the table, with the greatest respect I'd rather see Wales and Scots there as they are our neighbours.

I have absolutely no connections with Russia and don't care about the country, same goes for Holland.

As for the anthems, give me a break England fans are renound for being awful at booing other teams anthems!

Right, I'm off to watch Wales.

A sad attempt to wriggle out of a xenophobic posting after accusing someone else of xenophobia me thinks.

If in doubt accuse the accuser of the same ie. hyprocrisy.

Even now you write 'with the greatest respect' (to Russians?) after you have called them B@stards as you have 'absolutely no connections with Russia'.

As for the anthems I did not condone anything the English fans did either with regards to booing them, don't beieve I said I did either.

The hole you are digging for yourself, my friend, will soon need a JCB.

By the way, unless you are going to the Millennium Stadium you still have an awful long wait to kick-off.

:clap:

Call it preference, I prefer Wales and Scotland above Russia and Holland.

Are you denying that Russians are crazy? I can't stop swearing so ignore the other bit.

And unless you have anything else up your sleeve then I believe thats game, set and match.

Cheerio.

Personally I can't be arsed with all the 'they hate us so we hate them' rubbish. I have a quarter of Scottish blood in my viens (approximately 2 pints) and will be cheering them to the rafters tonight - I'm almost as excited as if it was an England game (but not quite, obviously). They were magnificent on Saturday - same again would do nicely!

As for Wales, I'd like to see them go through but don't really care if they don't.

This is all much more exciting than the rugby - that's just a game of catch with joggers!

O FLOWER OF SCOTLAND

WHEN WILL WE SEE

YOUR LIKE AGAIN

ETC. :clap:

Archived