IGNORED

Fontaine A Disgrace, At Last Dropped!

coxyboy

Stead fantastic yesterday?? Oh forgot cos he" tries" he is brilliant? He won 1 header all afternoon , has no pace and is a centre halves dream- absolutely no threat whatsoever - shouldnt be on the bench let alone playing. Just my view.....

Yes, fantastic, led the line, played in baldock on a few occasions and was a whisker away from scoring a 30 yard screamer. he complimented baldock very well, and yes, it was vs the posh, but still, imo was very close between him and anderson for mom

They don't exist.

They do...or rather did.

3 of the biggest leaks left the club last season.

All dressing rooms have leaks, the Fontaine/Stead rumour isn't new information, isn't the first time and isn't the last time there has been a dressing room bust up, the only surprise is that people are surprised that players have dressing room rows.

Anyone who's played at any level, will know that most weeks there will be some sort of fall out, winning or losing

The OP is spot on and I am glad he has brought this subject up. I too know for a fact that Fontaine has been mouthing off to people that it isn't the players' fault and how he wants McInnes gone. I didn't want to bring this up as I didn't think anyone would believe me - you couldn't make it up. The whole situation is a ******* disgrace whichever way you dress it up. Dropping this twit might just save our season now.

I know for a fact fairies exist.

Don't ask me to quantify that statement though, I feel comfortable revealing a potentially damaging secret on a public forum but will not reveal who I heard it from or any other details.

But I ain't shitting you about...

I actually agree with you

What's the point in stirring things up if your not going to give people full facts.

I actually agree with you

What's the point in stirring things up if your not going to give people full facts.

Faceless people who cannot be held accountable for spreading unqualified drivel.

And until it is qualified by evidence, names and first hand knowledge from a credible source then that's just what it is, drivel.

I don't like Fontaine one bit, but that's based on performances alone. Dramatic rumours do nothing positive at all. If its proven to be the case then I'd be front of the cue to try force him out of the club, but until then I refuse to be gullible enough to believe some people hiding behind a pseudonym on an Internet forum.

I know for a fact fairies exist.

Don't ask me to quantify that statement though, I feel comfortable revealing a potentially damaging secret on a public forum but will not reveal who I heard it from or any other details.

But I ain't shitting you about...

They do indeed, as do giant hedgehogs called Spiny Norman, but obviously I can't name my source. He's dead reliable, though.

I have been quiet on here regarding this suposed skipper of ours and about time he was axed.

I have spoke to sombody who deals with him and all he has gone on about the last month is that the Manager is all to blame, tactics are wrong and the players are not to blame, and that he will be sacked by end of January if things dont imrpove.

His own performances have been a disgrace as a player and captain. He does ont motivate or inspire his team and one million from Southampton a year ago would have been a good business.

Message to you Fonts if you read this. You are not fit to wear our red shirt and as a skipper your are a disgrace, players DO have to take some blame regarding recent results, and as a captain you are obliged to lead from the front. So if you hope Del Boy fails then so be it, but you wont be helping in the near future as your be getting splinters on your arse on the bench were you belong!!

wot a great post could not of put it better myself sell him NOW HES SHITE

Fontaine has struggled for form thats all. Nothing 'disgraceful' about it. It happens to all players and if his attitude has become questionable loss of form might be behind it.

I agree that he should have lost his place several games ago but that's down to McInnes.

Fontaine doesn't deserve all the spiteful abuse.

YES HE DOES HES BLOODY AWFUL HE CANT EVEN GST THE BACK 4 TO KEEP STRAIGHT LINE WHICH IS THE PROBLEM

I heard that Fontaine wanted a curry after the Charlton game, Stead is allergic to curries and wanted to find somewhere that would do chips and gravy, it all went off big time, they had a naked wrestle in the showers to decide, according to reliable sources Fontaine went down to his knees really quickly, offered little resistance and was happy to take everything Stead could throw at him.........

I can't believe some of the posts on here slagging off one of our players who is obviously out of form.

From afar Fonts comes across as a likable family man. His form has suffered but being picked every week a lot of that responsibility has to be down to the manager.

As a Bristol City player I really hope after a spell out of the team he returns a stronger player & more like the player we all know he can be.

Posters please have a word with yourselves before deciding to slate as it's only by pulling together that we get out of this mess

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\www\otib.co.uk\ips_kernel\classDbMysqlClient.php on line 189

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\www\otib.co.uk\admin_17684316416513465478946\sources\base\ipsRegistry.php on line 216

Stead fantastic yesterday?? Oh forgot cos he" tries" he is brilliant? He won 1 header all afternoon , has no pace and is a centre halves dream- absolutely no threat whatsoever - shouldnt be on the bench let alone playing. Just my view.....

great bloke,great attitude but nearing the end of his city career..no secret he wants to end his playing days with huddersfield but dont think thats really likely-dont see that he will stay in the championship..

Archived