IGNORED

City Vs Millwall Match Thread

Been there many times and have been very lucky over the years! Sat with the Millwall when Goater got a couple a few years ago.

In fact of at least 10 games I have been there I can only remember seeing one defeat...For the record I was at Clive Whitehead's debut in 73 at the Old Den and he scored, Bobby Gould got one too. That was 73, so hopefully we can make it a happy 39th anniversary!!

City to win 2-0 Baldock and Danns!

I doubt it, its not being broadcast live by sky sports etc.

I saw links for the watford game on twitter, Ill check and come back with the news.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?383971-FREE-watch-Millwall-vs-Bristol-City-Live-Stream-online-video-TV-On-PC-AC-Milan

not sure if it works though, just click on one of the links provided on that site.

We got an added little tour of Bermondsey as the coach driver got a bit lost and took us round a housing estate.

Surprised a group of Wall walking down this tiny road as they 2 coaches of Bristol City looking for the main road!!

Anyway on the game, was chatting to the steward who is a quiet Charlton fan and he said they will miss Wood hugely. He said with the loanees going back they'll see how good Millwall are.

I think we are worth a point here.

Pitch looks terrific.

........................................Heaton........................................

......................Bates.....McManus.....Fontaine

M.Wilson..........................................................Cunningham

....Adomah.............. Danns.... Skuse........... Anderson

.........................................Stead

025]

............................Heaton;

M.Wilson, Bates, McManus, Fontaine, Cunningham,

..............Adomah, Danns, Skuse,

.........................Anderson,

............................Stead.

025]

Subs: Gerken, Carey, Edwards, Woolford, Elliott, Taylor, Baldock.

Are you for real? Why has he changed it? Baldock was unreal v Peterborough, and we looked much better at the back without Fontaine. Has he picked it out a hat again?

Anyone know if the game will be on radio online or if the radio will stop prior to kick off again ( not got player)

Afraid not. It's contractual, innit?

It's a total pain because I can't listen on my iPhone, but who gives a tuppeny about the fans, anyway?

Looks like those odds on Baldock scoring are not so good, after all ;)

Archived