IGNORED

Del Got It Wrong.

Super

We lost that game in the first half. Crazy team selection which he did eventually put right and we sounded by far the better team in the second half creating plenty of chances. This tinkering every game has to stop if he wants to keep his job.

We lost that game in the first half. Crazy team selection which he did eventually put right and we sounded by far the better team in the second half creating plenty of chances. This tinkering every game has to stop if he wants to keep his job.

We've been saying that for ages. Gets it right against Posh and then badly wrong at the Den because of the pointless tinkering.

Got it completely wrong first half. Second half performance was full of everything the first half was nt and we were unlucky not to get at least a draw. Dont throw in the towel. Unless that suits your agenda.

it is not about agenda, it's about tinkering week in and week out with bunch of bone headed footballers (in the looses sense of the word) who obviously do not have the ability nor the brain power to implement/understand his instructions, that is not the players fault it is the fault of the manager who should just settle on his best formation, like he should have done today as evidenced by our apparent 2nd half performance.

I've largely backed Del up to now, but I just find his team selection today absolutely indefensible. A team that have struggled for consistency and for cohesion find it with a bold formation and the next game out he just craps all over that with a complete change of shape and by dropping the bloke who scored 2 and set up another just a couple of days ago in the name of countering their strengths- bonkers. What about our strengths Del? Your constant tinkering hasn't worked, start picking your strongest team and have a bit of ******* faith in the players and your coaching ability. If you don't have that faith you need to jog on now

We were overrun in midfield and Fonts nerviness seemed to affect those around him. Once Del changed things, we looked a threat for the first 25 minutes of the second half.

It begs the question, why not start the game with the intention of winning? Stead's goal was our first shot of the game.

We were overrun in midfield and Fonts nerviness seemed to affect those around him. Once Del changed things, we looked a threat for the first 25 minutes of the second half.

It begs the question, why not start the game with the intention of winning? Stead's goal was our first shot of the game.

and that is largely what people are saying, pick your best team, don't worry about what the opposition are doing, but don't continually tinker, when it clearly does not work.

I,ve been saying for weeks that sacking del is not the right way to go. But it is now obvious he is out of his depth. Now is the time to make a change. Cardiff and palace seem a long time ago. Failing that I,m not against someone like coyle coming in to help del out but the selection today was a step too far for me

I've been a big fan of McInnes and generally still feel he has the potential to be a manager of this club for many years but I must say I am having, to say the least, to revise this opinion. After winning 4-2 and smashing Peterborough (should have won by many more) and finally getting some balance to the team with the extra man in midfield (Anderson) able to get forward and support the attack he COMPLETELY changes the system. Why change a winning team? Makes me nostalgic of Gary Johnson who always kept faith with a winning side.

To then go 4-4-2 in the second half at least showed some intent but how he chose to play a flat 5-4-1 and drop Baldock was a joke. Baldock was very good when he came on, made strikers runs and showed some real desire to make a difference. Millwall fully deserved the win and Heaton made some good saves, it really should have been more.

Fontaine gave a clueless and insipid excuse of a performance and I really have reached my limits with him. Shocking performance and didn't even appear to be at all motivated to get involved in the game at all. Pitiful. Millwall really weren't great and if we had stuck to wing backs and given Baldock 90 mins and Anderson freedom to support the attack we'd have had a chance of a win. Clueless from McInnes and I am angry, frustrated, bitter and livid that I had to pay £26 to watch a team play with no idea of what formation they were playing and dropping our best players. Complete Joke.

I was baffled how he left Baldock on the bench seemed a very strange decision.
. You have to back yourself to win.when one of your players has a decent game and bags a pair,it's unusual to drop him for the next game-must make the whole 1st team squad feel uncertain and searching for answers to questions they shouldn't be even thinking about..instability.

You might well ask. From the radio, it sounded like we avoided a 4-0 HT score by good goalkeeping, poor shooting and a large slice of luck. Was it like that?

. You have to back yourself to win.when one of your players has a decent game and bags a pair,it's unusual to drop him for the next game-must make the whole 1st team squad feel uncertain and searching for answers to questions they shouldn't be even thinking about..instability.

Yep have to agree I bet Sam was full of confidence before finding out he'd been dropped you can't justify not starting him 352 or however you want to dress it up has been working fine so why change it. To me it seems as if Del wants to be everyones friend and give them all game time but sorry this is a results business you start your best players in the best formation that has been working. Del lost whatever bit of respect I had left for him today.

We were better second half, is it possible to be worse?, but we were by no means the better team. We made three decent chances, but Heaton has made many more saves than Forde.

I've been a big fan of McInnes and generally still feel he has the potential to be a manager of this club for many years but I must say I am having, to say the least, to revise this opinion. After winning 4-2 and smashing Peterborough (should have won by many more) and finally getting some balance to the team with the extra man in midfield (Anderson) able to get forward and support the attack he COMPLETELY changes the system. Why change a winning team? Makes me nostalgic of Gary Johnson who always kept faith with a winning side.

To then go 4-4-2 in the second half at least showed some intent but how he chose to play a flat 5-4-1 and drop Baldock was a joke. Baldock was very good when he came on, made strikers runs and showed some real desire to make a difference. Millwall fully deserved the win and Heaton made some good saves, it really should have been more.

Fontaine gave a clueless and insipid excuse of a performance and I really have reached my limits with him. Shocking performance and didn't even appear to be at all motivated to get involved in the game at all. Pitiful. Millwall really weren't great and if we had stuck to wing backs and given Baldock 90 mins and Anderson freedom to support the attack we'd have had a chance of a win. Clueless from McInnes and I am angry, frustrated, bitter and livid that I had to pay £26 to watch a team play with no idea of what formation they were playing and dropping our best players. Complete Joke.

Well done fella for making the trip, and you make your points well... Dell has shown today he is out of his depth... I wonder if Lansdown was there to see the shambles?

Archived