IGNORED

Bristol City Fans

Lew-T

2 drink driving convictions doesn't tell you everything about a person.

You quoted allegations which says all about your agenda.

I haven't got an agenda, 2 drink driving convictions tells you more than enough :- drink problem, a selfish couldn't care less attitude, an obvious danger to the public, a repeat offender lucky not to be jailed.

I suggest it's you with the agenda defending drink drivers.

EMB's quote only mentioned charges for drink driving. Suggest you read it.

I've read it

Suggest you have a look at the other "allegations" of Morris and his behaviour, far too many to be all unfounded, ok he's not been charged or convicted by let's face it, no smoke with fire

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/fall-from-grace-jody-morris

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-131725/Footballer-struck-bouncer-bottle.html

Suppose you also think Joey Barton is misunderstood and that John Terry is actually a lovely bloke

I've read it

Suggest you have a look at the other "allegations" of Morris and his behaviour, far too many to be all unfounded, ok he's not been charged or convicted by let's face it, no smoke with fire

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/fall-from-grace-jody-morris

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-131725/Footballer-struck-bouncer-bottle.html

Suppose you also think Joey Barton is misunderstood and that John Terry is actually a lovely bloke

Maybe you'll get wrongly accused of something in the futute. You probably won't believe the pathetic 'no smoke without fire' quote then.

Unbelievable.

I don't understand your point. Yes, he's been caught doing that twice which is shameful. But the other things are just hearsay.

Here say? Or was arrested for charges & later had them dropped due to lack of evidence or proved not guilty in court or, CPS didn't end up prosecuting, settled out of court etc, there are many reasons people are not prosecuted, I should know.

Of course it could be that he was completely innocent, I don't know or particularly care.

What I do find amusing is the players infatuation with social media & their communication to fans through it, compare it with the managers lack of communication through the media which should be a prerequisite......

Maybe you'll get wrongly accused of something in the futute. You probably won't believe the pathetic 'no smoke without fire' quote then.

Unbelievable.

I don't understand your point. Yes, he's been caught doing that twice which is shameful. But the other things are just hearsay.

Unbelievable.

Wrong accused...comical

He's been charge on a number of occasions, which suggests significant evidence,

When there is CCTV footage of someone brawling in a club and then I'd suggest significant evidence.

Still this is a country where if you have the money and the lawyers you can skirt around the law as proven by many court cases around the county.

Comical

I'm sure any father who she says someone raped her, but the CPS don't feel they can get a conviction then will just dismiss it as hearsay

Note to mods - I'm being very careful what I say, don't want to get click or myself in trouble

Sourced - http://www.standard.co.uk/news/morris-rape-charge-dropped-7236304.html

If you want to believe hearsay and gossip then go ahead.

i'll tell you what then the assault he went to court for, so we can accept that although found not guilty he was there, he was charged with the alleged rape charges subsequently dropped but he was presumably there or the vacinity again and finally the allegation about drunkly insulting americans the day after 9/11 the club fined him so again he was there. Don't you think that is trouble following you around as opposed to hearsay and gossip?.

Don't know if anybody saw the two women arguing at the top? Basically there was this blonde girl probably 16 years old who tweeted something along the lines of 'Our fans really annoy me sometimes why boo the players at half time it won't really inspire them' Now I have to admit I was booing a bit BUT having said that she makes a very valid point! Then another women in her 40s walked up to her and said "Don't you dare critisize our fans on twitter you ******* ****! How ******* dare you say anything like that you silly little ***." Well basically it went on for quite a while. Just one way abuse because of a difference in a opinions. Now I don't knoww about you but I purely thought the elder women was out of order and should just accept the opposite opinion not try to start a fight about it! It was cringy how we should be supporting the same team and our fans should unite and back the club not poin argue and FIGHT!

she was such a hypocrite, she was sat right behind me saying how negative our fans where and then a second later ' Fonts your ****' she was really annoying me so i reckon she kind of deserved it but the other women was a bit too old to start on a kid and yes it was extremely embarrasing. Did you see the two at half time kicking off?

Don't know if anybody saw the two women arguing at the top? Basically there was this blonde girl probably 16 years old who tweeted something along the lines of 'Our fans really annoy me sometimes why boo the players at half time it won't really inspire them' Now I have to admit I was booing a bit BUT having said that she makes a very valid point! Then another women in her 40s walked up to her and said "Don't you dare critisize our fans on twitter you ******* ****! How ******* dare you say anything like that you silly little ***." Well basically it went on for quite a while. Just one way abuse because of a difference in a opinions. Now I don't knoww about you but I purely thought the elder women was out of order and should just accept the opposite opinion not try to start a fight about it! It was cringy how we should be supporting the same team and our fans should unite and back the club not poin argue and FIGHT!

Try telling that to this forum!

Anyone using Twitter can change settings so no one can post to their account unless they authorise them. If people do not, then they have to accept that their twitter feed is no different than chatting on the street/pub where others can talk to you/comment - Twitter offers you options that others would adore in the real world, to have your voice heard with no criticism - so to players (anyone) using twitter and not using the options available to them.... well it's your own fault.

Then there are the people who like to get morally outraged on others behalf and create threads like these - which ultimately are just as pointless - people have opinions, whether we like it or not, creating a thread because you don't like what others are saying is no different really, your trying to belittle them due to your self perceived thoughts and ethics - if you really wanted to be the bigger person.... why comment at all......... damn it, fallen into my own argument :icecream:

So a 16 year old girl has a pop at people on a social medium that everyone can see, and then gets upset when confronted with her views...... did she think no one else can read what she wrote ? Saying things on twitter seems to make people feel brave (not having to face the person in real life) - makes me actually smile when they get to go face to face with the people they criticize. Would the fans sending tweets to Morris and Woolford say the same things to them on the street... probably....... would they care.... i doubt it.

I'm not going to lie I was sat quite near her too. She was behind and to the left about 3 seats. But I think Starting fights over an opinion is silly. Having said that most things people fight for is silly! I didn't hear her make any hypocrytical comments and I thought what the elder women did was extremely harsh. I did see the other two yes!

YOU, and others, will always hold this club back because your just willing to put up and shut up, its almost like you know your place and are to scared to dare challenge the people who YOU and others like you think own the world, this is not the case, WE own this club, yes that includes YOU, so i'd advise you to grow a backbone and stand up for the club you so say support when we are being treated like idiots by people who wouldn't give you the time or day! people who want to sit back and watch this club fade away are the ones who need looking at, not me!

I'll end this now to save your embarrassment, I've made my feelings perfectly clear, if your to stupid to understand, that's your problem chump.

Some people are clueless,

Your the brunt of the litter,

There is something seriously wrong with modern day society, you only need to view this forum, twitter, facebook etc to realise that! there is no such thing as free speech and matter of opinion anymore. Sad.!

:redcard:

Wrong accused...comical

He's been charge on a number of occasions, which suggests significant evidence,

When there is CCTV footage of someone brawling in a club and then I'd suggest significant evidence.

Still this is a country where if you have the money and the lawyers you can skirt around the law as proven by many court cases around the county.

Comical

I'm sure any father who she says someone raped her, but the CPS don't feel they can get a conviction then will just dismiss it as hearsay

Note to mods - I'm being very careful what I say, don't want to get click or myself in trouble

Sourced - http://www.standard.co.uk/news/morris-rape-charge-dropped-7236304.html

To be fair, the article includes this:

The thorough police inquiry which began following the allegation being made and which has continued since the arrests, led to a request from West Yorkshire Police for further work by the Forensic Science Service

It has now completed this work and, as a result, submitted further evidence which undermines the prosecution case to the extent that there is no longer a realistic prospect of obtaining a conviction

I don't know the truth of what happened - and I doubt that any of us here do....

I'm not going to lie I was sat quite near her too. She was behind and to the left about 3 seats. But I think Starting fights over an opinion is silly. Having said that most things people fight for is silly! I didn't hear her make any hypocrytical comments and I thought what the elder women did was extremely harsh. I did see the other two yes!

Yeah was harsh for someone at least double her age to start mouthing off at a kid but she was part of what she was complaining about everyone else to be. Quite funny but at the same time extremely embarrasing.

At the game today one of our fans was constantly complaining and some guy turns around and tells him to **** off home and then the guy try's and starts on him. We support the same team it's embarrasing our own fans trying to start fights with each other.

Get used to it. If our form does not improve markedly over the next few weeks and 'The protest group' start getting vociferous in the ground* , this sort of thing will become the norm.

* If they go.

Archived