IGNORED

Bristol City Fans

Lew-T

Sorry, but this has to stop. I'm sick to death seeing 'crap' being said to the players on twitter every Saturday afternoon at 5pm. I'm embarrassed to support the same club as them!

@LukeMilkins: @martynwoolford ain't it bout time you ****** off else where you shit****?

@Bristolgoc: @weareelite01 I wish Morris would

quit and go to London to bum around with his

other knob head mates

@weareelite01: @Bristolgoc he is only here for

the money and has no loyalty @morriskid

How the hell does that help their confidence? Some City fans are really thick aren't they..

Jesus Christ! What's wrong with some of you.

Sadly Bristol does seem to breed a contingent of aggressive arrogant narcissists who think everyone else is here for them to abuse and bully.

A pernicious type who pursue and conduct their vile behaviour beyond football (families relationships marriage) whilst conveniently excusing their nastiness with the alibi of 'supporting' their team......

Yeah was harsh for someone at least double her age to start mouthing off at a kid but she was part of what she was complaining about everyone else to be. Quite funny but at the same time extremely embarrasing.

Double her age?

Nah, never.

There were right next to me.

I'd say blondie was about 17 but the other chick was early 20s surely?

Double her age?

Nah, never.

There were right next to me.

I'd say blondie was about 17 but the other chick was early 20s surely?

she looked about 30 sorry if i have it wrong but she was a full grown adult and i also heard she had kids so either way still irresponsible.

Sadly Bristol does seem to breed a contingent of aggressive arrogant narcissists who think everyone else is here for them to abuse and bully.

A pernicious type who pursue and conduct their vile behaviour beyond football (families relationships marriage) whilst conveniently excusing their nastiness with the alibi of 'supporting' their team......

you sound an expert japeye

Nah.

He's just enjoying winding up a bunch of brain dead sheep on Twitter - it obviously isn't difficult for him. He's probably pissin himself at the response he's getting. Sad barstewards - them and him.

But some of the arseholes following him and other players just to slag them off need to get some help, they have social issues.

Isn't it easier not to read the rubbish he tweets ? Or better still, don't use Twitter ?

Or better still, don't use Twitter ?

Best advice yet!

The Cult Of Personality is a difficult thing to deal with unless you really do have a personality (that people love) or are bright enough to understand the pro's and cons (if you don't) of trying to develope a persona that people love ;)

Hi Jody...you ate a dictionary or sumfink?

AT the end of the day its an opinion we don't all have to kiss up to the management and players, were forgetting this Is our club so if I want to have a go at them I will.

MOrris has just been a waste of wages, but I will continue to air these views until I see movement and change within my club. For The two ladies arguing I agree with the older lady reading this thread why shouldn't we criticise our poor performing team?

AT the end of the day its an opinion we don't all have to kiss up to the management and players, were forgetting this Is our club so if I want to have a go at them I will.

MOrris has just been a waste of wages, but I will continue to air these views until I see movement and change within my club. For The two ladies arguing I agree with the older lady reading this thread why shouldn't we criticise our poor performing team?

There's criticising and then there's damn right abusing.

So we do know quite a bit about his personality and we know that trouble has followed him around.

The abuse he gave American tourist after 9/11 was true so I don't really understand you point Red Dave . Morris in the past have been trouble and have acted like a pillock.

WOolford I agree but morris has done nothing but spout about chelsea but he just blocks people for having an opinion

What do you want him to tweet about? The wurzels and cider!! If you were born in London and was Chelsea through and through like you are with City, would you suddenly change just because you play for a different club? Bollocks would you

What do you want him to tweet about? The wurzels and cider!! If you were born in London and was Chelsea through and through like you are with City, would you suddenly change just because you play for a different club? Bollocks would you

Yep, it must be hard not being anywhere near good enough to play for Chelsea and having to earn you living playing for a club like Bristol City FC.

Has he no pride?

Yep, it must be hard not being anywhere near good enough to play for Chelsea and having to earn you living playing for a club like Bristol City FC.

Has he no pride?

During games he often tweets stuff like ' come on lads ' or WHEN we go behind ' F sake ' etc. You can't say he's not interested

Archived