IGNORED

Steve Davies Out...

The Humble Realist

But why?

Reading dels comments about Davies not being on bench as we couldn't get another striker on bench makes me very concerned

I think most city fans would have him as one if the first names on teamsheet n being left out of squad completly yesterday suggests he isn't even nursing an injury like some on here have suggested.

If he is injured let's get him fit again for end of season or even next season as we arnt playing him anyway.

Have I missed something and over rating Davies cos as far as I can see he's our best striker, top scorer , can Winn ball in air, go past players and bring others into play.

Only negative I can think is an odd silly booking and perhaps doesn't cover as much ground as others but surely his goal instinct more than makes up for this!

But why?

Reading dels comments about Davies not being on bench as we couldn't get another striker on bench makes me very concerned

I think most city fans would have him as one if the first names on teamsheet n being left out of squad completly yesterday suggests he isn't even nursing an injury like some on here have suggested.

If he is injured let's get him fit again for end of season or even next season as we arnt playing him anyway.

Have I missed something and over rating Davies cos as far as I can see he's our best striker, top scorer , can Winn ball in air, go past players and bring others into play.

Only negative I can think is an odd silly booking and perhaps doesn't cover as much ground as others but surely his goal instinct more than makes up for this!

sounds like Brett pitman ,and we know what happened there

It really is baffling how Del can get his selections do spectacularly wrong. Davies is a class act, we can all see that and we all know that he should, at least, be coming on as a sub.

Why spend 600k on him to leave him out of the squad? I hope their is a justifiable reason for this but I'm starting to think Del is just completely out of his depth.

But why?

If he was injured I would have thought an Injury would be reported.

We have 2 decent championship strikers who in my opinion the starting 11 should be built around ever week but for whatever reason that is just not happening...

Don't know what's being said on twitter or facebook , but his absence from the matchday squad yesterday is a worry.

There were loads of rumours flying around on Saturday v Posh that Fontaine and or Woolford had handed in a transfer request. Maybe it was Davies ?

Don't know what's being said on twitter or facebook , but his absence from the matchday squad yesterday is a worry.

There were loads of rumours flying around on Saturday v Posh that Fontaine and or Woolford had handed in a transfer request. Maybe it was Davies ?

It is a 'worry' when the top scorer and with someone of his ability cant get in our side. Anyhow, we wouldn't miss him if he went, because he doesn't play !

Archived