IGNORED

Suarez

wayne allisons tongues

Just seen it several times of course it's handball FFS are those of you believe it wasn't trying to say had a defender done exactly the same it wouldn't be classed as a handball?. However as with Palaces ghost goal against us it is not Suarez's job to referee the game, if the officials didn't see it's not his fault, cheating well perhaps the initial reaction maybe, but after his kissed his wrist, he looked quite sheepish to me and had it been disallowed I think for once even Mr Suarez wouldn't have complained.

Just seen it several times of course it's handball FFS are those of you believe it wasn't trying to say had a defender done exactly the same it wouldn't be classed as a handball?. However as with Palaces ghost goal against us it is not Suarez's job to referee the game, if the officials didn't see it's not his fault, cheating well perhaps the initial reaction maybe, but after his kissed his wrist, he looked quite sheepish to me and had it been disallowed I think for once even Mr Suarez wouldn't have complained.

Did anyone deny it was handball? Shouldn't have been given for sure. That's football, only player in the league who would be called a cheat for it is Suarez though.

Did anyone deny it was handball? Shouldn't have been given for sure. That's football, only player in the league who would be called a cheat for it is Suarez though.

Bullshit, it's cheating full stop. It was cheating when Henry did it, and he wasn't someone with a history of diving and cheating.

You should really not bother defending Liverpool or their players when they're absolutely clearly in the wrong, you just end up looking silly.

Bullshit, it's cheating full stop. It was cheating when Henry did it, and he wasn't someone with a history of diving and cheating.

You should really not bother defending Liverpool or their players when they're absolutely clearly in the wrong, you just end up looking silly.

Well, I just watched the itv coverage, only person to call him a cheat was the idiot commentator. Even the opposition manager said if his player had done it he'd be fine about it.

Wasn't deliberate, he clearly expects goal to be ruled out.

But in your world, Colin and Tango man were right. BCFC are cheats for the ghost goal.

Well, I just watched the itv coverage, only person to call him a cheat was the idiot commentator. Even the opposition manager said if his player had done it he'd be fine about it.

But in your world, Colin and Tango man were right. BCFC are cheats for the ghost goal.

The Mansfield manager is a life long Liverpool fan for the record.

If it wasn't deliberate why would he not expect the goal to be given?

And? I'm a lifelong city fan, if I was a manger of a non league side and I thought I was cheated by my club I'd still be livid.

I have a feeling if it was any other team he would have been a little harsher in his sentiments towards the iffy goal. Fair play to Mansfield though. They battered Liverpool in the final 15 minutes.

People are trying to claim it wasn't deliberate and it was. Bale, Young, the Arsenal diver, a couple of Chelsea divers, along with several other players would have been called cheats, for me the only debatable bit was the celebration which he cut short to hide his embarrassment.

But if he did it accidentally as the ref said after the match its a goal.

Did it on purpose not a goal, moved his hand towards ball did it on purpose so it's cheating and he got away with it.

Just it seems he gets involved in quite a few things and it never seems to be his fault.

He's not the only player Gareth bale is one hell of a cheat always diving and then laughably says he was caught all the time.

He got away with it and credit to him for doing it but it was basic cheating and if that's how the game has become, no wonder myself and seems quite a few other people have lost interest in it.

I noticed how quick he was to start calling Suarez a cheat, seemed he jumped at the chance straight away, he saw a quick replay once and started off on one about Suarez then continued when talking to Strachan as well.

Bet he wouldn't have been if it were an English player.

Not deliberate? This is why you shouldn't comment on Liverpool players on here. You talk nonsense.

By the way, Palace's goal against us was ruled out because of a foul - not because there was any doubt in the referee's mind about the ball being in the net. What exactly did our players cheat about?

Because it was handball? Isn't that plainly obvious?

If it's not deliberate there's no offence. Isn't that plainly obvious?

It was quite clearly deliberate though, you don't reach out and pat the ball into your path by accident.

Ha yeh, more like as of the last 5 years. Liverpool before that was it?

Been going since I was 7 years old. 15 years supporting this club through thick and thin, spending money I don't have on watching shit football. Yeah, definitely not a fan. Been glory hunting 'cos 'Pool just ain't been successful enough for me.

This forum is so fickle.

It is the job of the referee/linesman to spot and award any decision. Players have always been taught to play by to the whistle.

I didn't see anybody on here complaining when Crystal Palace scored that goal however everybody went livid when Tangoman called us cheats.

Once a hypocrite..

Sam Baldock does that last day and we stay up, Will he get the same on here as Suarez? No thought not.

Archived