IGNORED

Suarez

wayne allisons tongues

Why is it boring, the guy has punched the ball towards goal and knew he had cheated. He has a reputation as a cheat which he hasn't exactly helped today.

I haven't seen it, so can't really comment but the Sky sports app I've been keeping up to date with the game through said the ball hit his hand, not that he punched it.

It's not his job to make decisions for the referee, Robbie Fowler and Di Canio are exceptions to the rule on that front. I ain't defending anything he's done, don't really care. He's the best striker in the Premiership and it's a privilege to have someone that talented on our screens every week.

I noticed that there wasn't one comment about his sportsman like play for his goal against Sunderland though. Absolutely clattered to the floor, could have got the bloke sent off for stopping a clear goalscoring chance, got up and put it in the net. But he's obviously a raging cheat who never does anything positive.

There will be uproar simply because it's Suarez,but it was clearly a natural reaction and if it were a City player I wouldn't have complained. Far more consistent cheats in English football than Suarez, but the media have a target and they'll stick to it.

Exactly. Never heard anyone moan when Owen was constantly diving and cheatingwhen playing for England!

There will be uproar simply because it's Suarez,but it was clearly a natural reaction and if it were a City player I wouldn't have complained. Far more consistent cheats in English football than Suarez, but the media have a target and they'll stick to it.

exactly, and the sheep who read this crap will believe it.

Meanwhile Ashley Young, Gareth Bale and the rest will continue to receive mild mannered condemnation for their consistent cheating...

our players wouldn't dare to do what they can for 3 points...

honestly think he tried to take his hand away in the last second..

didn't rate suarez at all last season.. but this season he is one of the most deadliest strikers in the world.

thats what i thought also, just because he has been a prolific cheat doesn't mean he is every time

I haven't seen it, so can't really comment but the Sky sports app I've been keeping up to date with the game through said the ball hit his hand, not that he punched it.

It's not his job to make decisions for the referee, Robbie Fowler and Di Canio are exceptions to the rule on that front. I ain't defending anything he's done, don't really care. He's the best striker in the Premiership and it's a privilege to have someone that talented on our screens every week.

I noticed that there wasn't one comment about his sportsman like play for his goal against Sunderland though. Absolutely clattered to the floor, could have got the bloke sent off for stopping a clear goalscoring chance, got up and put it in the net. But he's obviously a raging cheat who never does anything positive.

Oh god, here's Mr Liverpool on his soap box.....

Mansfield manager summed it up perfectly in interview with Ray Stubbs.....because it was Suarez it will create headlines, but he did exactly the same as 99% of players would do.

ESPN panel & mansfield all agreed, Looking at Suarez reaction, the way he blasted it into the net after the handball was out of frustration that it hit his hand and he ran away without celebrating expecting it to be disallowed,

If people want to point blame, why didn't Ref/Linesman see it

Mansfield manager summed it up perfectly in interview with Ray Stubbs.....because it was Suarez it will create headlines, but he did exactly the same as 99% of players would

In that case the 1% must be Miroslav Klose, scored a handball against Napoli a few months back and told the referee not to allow it, shame Suarez has to cheat to help his team beat a conference side.

He does that EVERYTIME he scores

Well I suggest it was a poor move today seeming it was was the hand that he put the ball in with.

A player with any sense would have just got on with it and not celebrated like he did, after all it put them 2-0 up and comfortable.

BCAGFC

He didn't it purposely but why kiss your hand/wrist as if to say 'Hand of God' moment.

Just get back to the halfway line and get on with it.

BCAGFC

Doesn't Suarez do it for every goal he scores?

Also blame goes to the officials for this one, don't think Suarez intended it and what players should do is play until the whistle goes, let the ref say whether its allowed or not.

I've started a few threads the past few months about players cheating. Diving should be taken out of the game and until the fa do something about it such as banning players then it will go on for a booking is worth the risk.

Willian I think from shaktar was just naughty and if it was right what he did why did Uefa give him a one match ban, but that was ok for as his side was through due to his cheating it wasn't a problem.

Think someone on this thread earlier summed it up when they say its now win at all costs.

Players can be honest fowler, di canio, klose, as examples and various ones on lower leagues have.

What Suarez did was wrong and was cheating, didn't see carragher or Allen admit to the handballs they did in the match either but wouldn't expect them to. It's a team sport that is now win at all costs, but leaves a very sour taste in the mouth when certain players always seem to be involved in controversy seem to cheat.

This is maybe why they are where they are because they have the nerve to get away with it.

Archived