IGNORED

Neil Danns

NATCHER

Says on Twitter he's going out on loan again.

But doesn't say who to........

I saw that. Very disappointing that its not City. He did a good job in a struggling team for us.

Maybe Leicester don't want to sell otherwise City would surely have made a bid for him.

As good as Danns was as an individual, our points tally didn't exactly rocket with him in the team. I'm not questioning his ability or that he's better than any of our existing midfielders, just that perhaps we need a different kind of player? Skuse was very good at the end of last season playing further forward while Cisse held. Perhaps a different angle to look at?

Shame, he did a decent job whilst he was here and was a type of midfielder we dont have. Still, looks like were already looking at other midfield/attacking options, hopefully have 1 or 2 new players in before Saturdays game.

As good as Danns was as an individual, our points tally didn't exactly rocket with him in the team. I'm not questioning his ability or that he's better than any of our existing midfielders, just that perhaps we need a different kind of player? Skuse was very good at the end of last season playing further forward while Cisse held. Perhaps a different angle to look at?

Some don't need another angle when they can use the news as a stick to beat the manager witn.

I think Skuse and Danns played just once together because Skuse was out injured and City scored 4 goals that day. They looked very useful in the middle.

Shame. Really liked Danns. I guess that's why we have tables a bid for Liam Kelly last might then.I guess if we get him he is a fair bit younger than Danns and would have thought cheaper on wages etc, plus at 22 seems very highly rated if the clubs he has been linked with are accurate.

Archived