IGNORED

Adomah Confirmed....

UREDS_91

How much did Sunderland pay for Connor Wickam? 8 Million! Is he any better than Albert?

cant answer that as ive only seen wickam play once or twice on tv but ive watched albert numerous times and i can honestly say hes not a 4 million pound player ..decent but flatters to decive etc but good luck in the acon

cant answer that as ive only seen wickam play once or twice on tv but ive watched albert numerous times and i can honestly say hes not a 4 million pound player ..decent but flatters to decive etc but good luck in the acon

in your op I bet theres a massive difference in your value of Albert and Bristol City football club's value of albert

Fair play to Albert. He deserves it. He has been a good servant to the club, and although inconsistent at times he has never let us down. I am pleased for him, a perfect example to all lower league players that if you get your head down and work hard you may be rewarded.

Obviously the timing is far from ideal, but who knows, in a strange way it could help us. Albert is one of, if not our main attacking threat and a lot goes through him. Team's double up on him etc and now we don't have him it might force us to adopt a different strategy. I know we probably won't be that lucky, but who knows it might work out a good thing in the long run. Desperately short on wingers now though.

The experience can only benefit him, and in the long term be good for us. He will be playing with and against some top players, and will hopefully learn a lot. As some have mentioned, it may even increase any potential transfer value if he has a good tournament.

Gutted he is missing for a crucial part of our season, but good luck Albert.

He must be delighted and good on him. It's great to have a true professional at the club and he deserves this more than anyone. His back must be killing him from all the seasons where he's carried us so hopefully he'll get a nice break from that and come back to us refreshed.

I might be in the minority but I don't think losing him now is too tragic. His leaving is timed nicely with Anderson getting a good run in the side and performing well. A lot of people though that Anderson would be Albert's replacement and I think he will slot into that RW position nicely for 4-6 weeks. Its much better we lose him now, than when Anderson wasn't fit/playing and we have no decent RM, or when its the last month of the football season and we're fighting for our Championship status and Anderson in injured or something.

Archived