IGNORED

Who Would You Pick Tomorrow?

DownendRed97

................................................GERKEN................................................

...............................BATES........................MCMANUS

EDWARDS........................................................................CUNNINGHAM

................................ ..SKUSE............KELLY

......ANDERSON..............................................................BRYAN

...................................BALDOCK........DAVIES

Not a big fan of 4-4-2 but I think with Kelly partnering Skuse it could work well.

Edwards needs to be given a chance.

Heaton not in form... Gerken needs to be given a chance, if he can replicate end of last season's performance we might come away with a clean sheet.

It's about time Baldock and Davies paired each other, isn't it?

---------------Heaton---------------

Edward---Bates---Carey---Cunningham

-------Reid---Skuse---Kelly---------

--------------Anderson--------------

----------Davies----Baldock---------

What it will be

Heaton

Foster

Fontaine

Bates

Mcmanus

Cunningham

Elliott

Morris

Pearson

Taylor

Stead

Gerken

Nyatanga

Edwards

Morris

Skuse

Burns

Killkenny

To try and predict what team Tinkerman will pick is a like trying to pick a 20/1 shot. To try and get it right you have to start by doing what he does - worry about the oppositions strengths. In the case of Leicester they are strong all over the pitch so he'll probably go with 5 across the middle and one up front. That would mean leaving our top scorer on the bench again.

Something like - Heaton,

Wilson Bates, McManus, Cunningham,

Anderson,Skuse,Kelly, Pearson,Bryan.

Stead

i'd like-

gerken

edwards bates mcmanus cunningham

anderson kelly skuse byan

baldock davies

tinkerboy likes-

heaton

foster bates fontaine mcmanus cunningham

bryan elliot kilkenny pearson

stead

on joe bryan, this season he has really stepped up, not quite sure what you are on about. he's 19 and coming in to a bottom 3 championship side, it's not easy, his performance against blackpool when he had ince in his back pocket the whole game surely showed that. considering ince is wanted by liverpool, if bryan can contain players like that then surely he has something about him.

Foster is out according to BBC.

Well, the BBC also said Cunningham wouldn't be back to face Ipswich when he'd come on as sub against Derby the previous week.

Their team news for us is poor and invariably wrong, so I wouldn't be that surprised to see him playing today.

Del's something along the lines of "we have to give them something to worry about" so I suspect we may see a little attacking intent. I imagine he'll go for that 3-4-3 that worked against Peterborough;

Heaton

Bates

Carey

McManus

Foster(if out then Edwards?)

Kelly

Skuse

Cunningham

Anderson

Stead

Baldock

I'd like to see him play Davies and Anderson either side of Baldock but let's not run before we can walk

If the rumour that M Wilson and McManus are going and Bates is staying is true, I'll guess:

Heaton

Foster

Bates

Carey

Fontaine

Cunningham

Skuse

Kelly

Anderson

Stead

Baldock

I'd hope McManus would play instead of Fontaine today even if it's been decided he's not staying beyond next week.

dels team at a guess.

fonts bates mcmanus

Foster Cunningham

Pearson Kelly Kilkenny

stead taylor

Del always picks Skuse, just as all our recent previous managers did because he's our best midfielder. Del will be too wary of Leicester's threat to play two up top. He also rates Bryan and he'll probably start in front of Cunningham in a 5 across the middle. He'll leave our top scorer Baldock on the bench again because he knows what he's doing........

Archived