IGNORED

Who Would You Pick Tomorrow?

DownendRed97

No chance of Baldock playing as a lone striker especially as Del likes a tall player up top. It'll be Stead or Taylor. I can't see Kilkenny starting either.

Agree he won't, but the thread is Who Would You Pick Tomorrow?

Personally think a fast player upfront is better than a target man, enables you to play balls behind the defence/wide channels and bring the rest of the midfield into the game more effectively than the more traditional target man type style. Think Kilkenny would suit this type of formation - if we cannot play him in a 5 man midfield as well as a 4 man midfield, then surely he has to be out of the club as soon as possible - or will he be in are plans for the 4-6-0 formation we will adopt soon :tounge:

I would not want to guess what Del will play - hell I would not even like to guess what formation he will go with.

Agree he won't, but the thread is Who Would You Pick Tomorrow?

I would not want to guess what Del will play - hell I would not even like to guess what formation he will go with.

You're right of course. Nobody knows what team Tinkerman will pick. Personally I'd like to see Baldock and Davies start up top as they are both natural goal scorers but I can't see Del making what he would see as a risky move.

He'll concentrate on not losing rather than trying to win the game. Bit like Johnson in that regard.

You're right of course. Nobody knows what team Tinkerman will pick. Personally I'd like to see Baldock and Davies start up top as they are both natural goal scorers but I can't see Del making what he would see as a risky move.

He'll concentrate on not losing rather than trying to win the game. Bit like Johnson in that regard.

IMO that would be disaster, it might have escaped his attention but we haven't kept a clean sheet even whilst attempting that tactic and only scored more than one goal once whilst attempting that tactic and it has only yielded 4 points all season.

................................................GERKEN................................................

...............................BATES........................MCMANUS

EDWARDS........................................................................CUNNINGHAM

................................ ..SKUSE............KELLY

......ANDERSON..............................................................BRYAN

...................................BALDOCK........DAVIES

Not a big fan of 4-4-2 but I think with Kelly partnering Skuse it could work well.

Edwards needs to be given a chance.

Heaton not in form... Gerken needs to be given a chance, if he can replicate end of last season's performance we might come away with a clean sheet.

It's about time Baldock and Davies paired each other, isn't it?

Gota love how the team layout reads above edwards!!!

Archived