IGNORED

You Wish You Were English

Big Red Rich

Ah, so us being from a country a few miles away is the same as comparing people from England to another continent on the back of their ethnicity?

I'd rather sit in silence than listen to you drag this club through the muck you think is acceptable or witty.

It's like a Jim Davidson gig... Out of date, boring and lacking in any humour.

You are a cock sometimes jt. Sorry to say.

what utter garbage, its banter, just banter, so all you PC loving chaps who would rather sit in silence, bugger off and support the Rovers, THE EAST END is quite rightly the centre of our Fan base, if we don't sing, then no-one would sing...if it was down to the PC brigade we would be singing ****ing hymns.

Rant over.......

what utter garbage, its banter, just banter, so all you PC loving chaps who would rather sit in silence, bugger off and support the Rovers, THE EAST END is quite rightly the centre of our Fan base, if we don't sing, then no-one would sing...if it was down to the PC brigade we would be singing ****ing hymns.

Rant over.......

Thank you sir!

Rant over.......

Oh dear, what a clown. Have as much banter as you like, just make sure it's funny for starters (anyone who thinks that this is funny is a moron) and make sure it's acceptable for seconds.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the fact that in this thread being politically correct and educated have been used as negatives to attack me. I would rather be educated enough to avoid using language that could offend or just isn't funny at all than be a knuckle dragger hiding behind 'free speech and banter' to excuse some fairly pathetic and embarrassing behaviour.

That's my view of it, it embarrasses me and I'd imagine it embarrasses the club. There again, with the way the club embarrassed us today maybe they deserve it....

I'm sorry but you lot are the most boring, moaning, utter miserable bunch of sados

It's called BANTER!!!!!!!!! No ones died, no ones been killed, it's part of having a laugh!

People like yourself are what's making football matches become a library: boring, silent and dull!!!!

There's no fun anymore at stadiums, can't stand up, can't sing, can't give any passion or dialect cos u get shot down!

At least the east end sing, the other three stands in the stadium do bugger-all!

I'm sorry but you lot are the most boring, moaning, utter miserable bunch of sados

It's called BANTER!!!!!!!!! No ones died, no ones been killed, it's part of having a laugh!

People like yourself are what's making football matches become a library: boring, silent and dull!!!!

There's no fun anymore at stadiums, can't stand up, can't sing, can't give any passion or dialect cos u get shot down!

At least the east end sing, the other three stands in the stadium do bugger-all!

You're all as stupid as each other.

Answer me this, who in this thread has said you shouldn't sing?

There are literally hundreds of songs that do not portray an English clubs English fan base as lesser beings because of their ethnicity.

I'm obviously a moron, I sing songs at football that might upset people, I might call the ref a wankr, I might abuse a player taking a corner or a goalie standing in the net in front of the EE. If that makes me a scum bag so be it, I'd rather be part of the peasant underclass than a silent critic.

The fact that you think that calling a referee a wankr and racism are as bad as one another means that yes, you are a moron.

I'm obviously a moron, I sing songs at football that might upset people, I might call the ref a wankr, I might abuse a player taking a corner or a goalie standing in the net in front of the EE. If that makes me a scum bag so be it, I'd rather be part of the peasant underclass than a silent critic.

Again, can we not tarnish the name of the peasant underclass?

Look, it's clearly a question of tastes. I draw the line at using someone's race as a topic for insult.

All for a scream and shout, all for a sing song. Just cannot stomach this particular attitude.

You're all as stupid as each other.

Answer me this, who in this thread has said you shouldn't sing?

There are literally hundreds of songs that do not portray an English clubs English fan base as lesser beings because of their ethnicity.

No ones as clever as you Jordan. That's been apparent for quite some time. One day when you're older and wiser I hope you get the opportunity to re read these threads and possibly consider doing something by deed poll. No interest in the subject matter, just your ability to embarrass me on your behalf.

Again, can we not tarnish the name of the peasant underclass?

Look, it's clearly a question of tastes. I draw the line at using someone's race as a topic for insult.

All for a scream and shout, all for a sing song. Just cannot stomach this particular attitude.

You never ever fail to amaze me. :facepalm:

No one is objecting to any of that kind of abuse. It's racist abuse and chants that are out of order. If you think your view represent white working class then you certainly don't represent me. Those chant are an absolute embarrassment.

I'm half Indian, heard it and was not bothered. Was embarrassing but had enough to he embarrassed about so sort of blended in. Was a pleasant reminder of why I'm in the Dolman. Not a lot of intelligence coming out of you know where but thank you for the noise.

I'm half Indian, heard it and was not bothered. Was embarrassing but had enough to he embarrassed about so sort of blended in. Was a pleasant reminder of why I'm in the Dolman. Not a lot of intelligence coming out of you know where but thank you for the noise.

It always amazes me how the posters who complain about insults always back them up with .......................................insults!!!!

And the dolmans only vocal chat was an ironic sogn him up sign him up st a leicester player. I would have no problem if that followed some other chants but that was it.......take a bow the dolman. So funny seeing people slagging off the east end as they have been giving it there all

No one is objecting to any of that kind of abuse. It's racist abuse and chants that are out of order. If you think your view represent white working class then you certainly don't represent me. Those chant are an absolute embarrassment.

I'm welsh but let's not open up that can of worms!

Look, what I was trying to get at (badly) is that, at football a lot of things get said that people don't necessarily mean its all part of the exchanges between supporters.

That girl doesn't have a sexual disease and prob doesn't take it up the ass, Bristol is not a shit hole, Leicester doesn't smell like curry, the welsh don't shag sheep, Celtic fans are not all in the IRA, not everyone from Nottingham is Robin Hood, not everyone from Liverpool is on the dole and not everyone who supports Millwall loves to fight!

Ah, so us being from a country a few miles away is the same as comparing people from England to another continent on the back of their ethnicity?

I'd rather sit in silence than listen to you drag this club through the muck you think is acceptable or witty.

It's like a Jim Davidson gig... Out of date, boring and lacking in any humour.

i bet you sit in the Willams, thats if you even go.

Rant over.......

The East End sing do they!!

Archived