IGNORED

He Deserves A Thankyou Regardless Of The Shocking Results.

Brizzle Jordan

I am sorry things haven't worked out for you Derek.

I am thankful however for the commitment and effort you've put into the football club.

Hope you get a new job sooner rather than later and it goes well for you.

Agreed, we all wished and believed he could do well when he came in and he is clearly a nice guy, but it hasn't come off for him here and his tactics at times were questionable. Wrong job at the wrong stage in his career.

Best of luck to him I say and now we can focus on a huge battle for survival

COYR

No one intentionally sets out to do badly and after last seasons hard work it's sad to see that things have not gone as planned. I feel sorry for him in some ways as some players (who have now seen 4 managers) need to be cleared out and also need to take responsibility - sadly however in the end McInnes leaving is the right thing.

Thank you for last season, and trying your best this season - I am sure you will be feeling hurt/bitter atm - but I am sure by Monday night, at home curled up with your family you will feel the weight lifted. Good luck i whatever you do in the future.

I quite liked him and wanted him to do well. He came over well and I think he was trying to do the right things for the long term but firefighting the short term got too much.

There was and still is a lot that needed doing at the club, and I hope this board are aware that this lies more at their door than the managers.

Thanks for the efforts Derek and good luck.

I won't thank him, he has put us back years. Not at all whatIi was expecting from what was billed a a real good up and coming manager.

he has torn apart a crap team, filled it with more crap, half of which he didn't play.

For me it is bugger off Del, you oversold yourself massively in interview. You tinkered before you could run. Glad you are gone. Nice bloke or not, there is no thanks from me.

I won't thank him, he has put us back years. Not at all whatIi was expecting from what was billed a a real good up and coming manager.

he has torn apart a crap team, filled it with more crap, half of which he didn't play.

For me it is bugger off Del, you oversold yourself massively in interview. You tinkered before you could run. Glad you are gone. Nice bloke or not, there is no thanks from me.

Harsh from you TRL.

I think he signed some pretty gifted players but his tactics, selections and organisation of the team was abysmal.

Good to be back on the forum and reading your posts again though.

He should be prosecuted for masquerading as a Football Manager............He turned our team into a shambolic mess, with no idea of tactics or formation..........and seemed incapable of motivating anyone? He's got a stack of cash in his back pocket and leaves our beloved club in turmoil................why oh why should he be thanked? Get a Grip.

Best wishes to DM - his intentions were good.

As for some of our fans - they should be ashamed of their abusive posts against DM and some of the players - their bile and poison goes beyond following and supporting a football club - in fact it borders on unstable behaviour.

It's a game of football... ...get a grip!

These so called fans are the embarrassment - not DM.

Best of luck to the new manager - maybe we can appoint one of the 'know it alls' on this forum

I am thankful however for the commitment and effort you've put into the football club.

I agree. He tryed his best to do things for the club it just didn't work, good luck for the future

Thanks Derek, it is a pity that you had to work with the some of most gutless bunch of wasters this club has ever had.

Get the **** out of my club you ******* wasters, you have forced a hard working, honest man out of a job.

I hope Neil Warnock is our next manager and he kicks you around the changing room until you understand what passion/pride is.

BCAGFC

I met DM with his family last year and he is a really nice guy so wish him well.

BCFC is a club that needs an experienced manager with good connections through the leagues.

My feeling is that DM will become a good NPC level manager in time, but he was always going to struggle coming here to us.

His selections baffled me sometimes and his tranfer business was mixed sucess at the very best.

It's a result's business and he never got the results (or performances) so it's a good decison to sack him.

We (BCFC) gave him a fair run at the job but in the end he (and the players) fell short, I had high expectations of a mid-table finish this season but it was plain to see that after the first 10 games we were going to be in a battle for survival.

I won't say 'thank you Derek' but I will say 'good luck' in the future.

Did anybody hear him on the the radio tonight, arrogance or what, it seemed as though he was unsackable. He seemed a good guy but had his favourites like Fontaine, Elliot etc.

Archived