IGNORED

He Deserves A Thankyou Regardless Of The Shocking Results.

Brizzle Jordan

Thanks for trying

Thanks for making our club a laughing stock

Thanks for knocking the heart out of me so that I could watch any more

Thanks for making me waste part of my season ticket by not wanting to attend

Thanks for all the embassement

Harsh from you TRL.

I think he signed some pretty gifted players but his tactics, selections and organisation of the team was abysmal.

Good to be back on the forum and reading your posts again though.

It is harsh Jordan, but I believe he bought it all on himself. And there will be no thank yous from me, he leaves us in bottom place, with gutless after gutless performances, which must mirror the guys personality off the pitch. He got lucky last season, and showed his true colours this season. like I say tinkers before he can run. There is no way in hell I will ever thank someone who has put our club in a position like this. He has killed players confidence by playing them out of form, he kills players confidence by dropping them after good performances.

Players are just as much to blame, but certain ones should not have even been picked

The best he will get from me is a slow hand clap on the way out.

Welcome back :)

Best wishes to DM - his intentions were good.

As for some of our fans - they should be ashamed of their abusive posts against DM and some of the players - their bile and poison goes beyond following and supporting a football club - in fact it borders on unstable behaviour.

It's a game of football... ...get a grip!

These so called fans are the embarrassment - not DM.

Best of luck to the new manager - maybe we can appoint one of the 'know it alls' on this forum

It is so why do you get sooooooooooooooooooo upset all the time ?

Thanks Derek, it is a pity that you had to work with the some of most gutless bunch of wasters this club has ever had.

Get the **** out of my club you ******* wasters, you have forced a hard working, honest man out of a job.

I hope Neil Warnock is our next manager and he kicks you around the changing room until you understand what passion/pride is.

BCAGFC

I am sorry things haven't worked out for you Derek.

I am thankful however for the commitment and effort you've put into the football club.

Hope you get a new job sooner rather than later and it goes well for you.

If his commitment etc were right why are we in the position we are in, why have we never kept a clean sheet all season and why has he managed to piss off the better players in the squad but kept faith with the likes of Fontaine etc

Thanks Del boy, we wanted it to work but it just didn't. Your a lovely guy I'm sure, but perhaps a too big a step. The crazy football roundabout continues, and I feel it was your time to fall off. As they say in hitchhikers guide: 'So long, and thanks for all the fish.' Good luck, Derek Trotter Mcinnes

I'll not be thanking him.

He deserves a cheap gold watch for all the responsibility he took for results.

Did he ever apologise

You know he would though... If he had the chance to speak to the fans tonight he would say he's very sorry for this seasons performances and would thank us for the brilliant support.

It's only fair we thank him IMO.

I still think you stick with the guy and don't give this load of pussy players the "clean sheet" they're going to get now, however I must admit even I was struggling to believe in Del today, my one hope has been that his frankly disastrous chopping and changing has been because he doesn't trust any of the players he was left with, but the truth is he has enough of his own to at least choose a team that he is responsible for. I would dearly love that to be the case because I loathe the idea these players come out waving at the next home game with their cushy lives in tact, but that's the sad reality.

P.S. T-Shirts £5 now! PM me. Collectors items!

Kept us up last season and told us we had to play a certain way to retain our status but didn't get the right players in the close season.

So 12 months on we are in a worse position needing more players to shore up the team, so really we are going backwards.

Continually playing players who are out of form or out of position coupled with baffling tactics and constantly changing formations .

His inability to connect with the fans and putting teams out that plainly can't compete at this level tells me he was way out of his depth.

If feel a lot of sympathy for Del , it's never nice when someone loses their job, but this has to be the correct decision for our club. The board have to finally learn and if we appoint inexperienced managers then we must get experience around them. Something we've failed to do with Tins,Millen and McInnes.

I quite liked him and wanted him to do well. He came over well and I think he was trying to do the right things for the long term but firefighting the short term got too much.

There was and still is a lot that needed doing at the club, and I hope this board are aware that this lies more at their door than the managers.

Thanks for the efforts Derek and good luck.

This, I feel exactly the same,something isn't right behind the scenes.

I wish him all the best for the future

I won't thank him, he has put us back years. Not at all whatIi was expecting from what was billed a a real good up and coming manager.

he has torn apart a crap team, filled it with more crap, half of which he didn't play.

For me it is bugger off Del, you oversold yourself massively in interview. You tinkered before you could run. Glad you are gone. Nice bloke or not, there is no thanks from me.

Exactly my thoughts TRL. Long overdue this sacking.

I to have nothing to thank him for. He talked the talk but couldnt walk the walk. In fact he made a complete pigs dinner out of this job. All the signs were their.

It's a results business and you dont get 12 months let alone 15/16 in this game nowadays.

If feel a lot of sympathy for Del , it's never nice when someone loses their job, but this has to be the correct decision for our club. The board have to finally learn and if we appoint inexperienced managers then we must get experience around them. Something we've failed to do with Tins,Millen and McInnes.

Hold the violins. He had a contract which will be nicely paid up.

Normal people would have been sacked with basic redundancy.

He was sheeite. And will be able to live for years to come on that ineptitude.

He don't need sympathy. Really.

I dont really think he needs a thank you ?

Why thank someone who has failed at his job,

Of course you acknowledge his commitment and passion for the job but why thank him for his failure ?

He has spent a few quid on signings lets not get away from that, ok he did keep us up last year but we are in a far worse position from when he took over !!!!

Sorry guys, Derek is a nice man but he just didnt cut it and his signings have proved that. Whether the next manager can turn "DM's" players around is a big task,

I think the decision is the right one and should have been made alot earlier really - lets hope it's not too late for a new manager to keep us up,

If we do get relegated at least we can not really blame the new man that comes in and look forward to next season with some belief (in the 2nd or 3rd tier)

Is the gulf between standards in the SPL and the Championship really so huge?

Why could he manage St Johnstone so well and failed here? I can't help thinking that it's not as simple as saying it's all Del's fault. I think the players, or some of them, undermined him and wouldn't get behind him. He came across as a good bloke, passionate and committed. His team selections were sometimes bizarre it's true. So yes Del was too blame and had to to go - but there's more to it than that. My betting is that whoever comes in now we'll underperform.

It is so why do you get sooooooooooooooooooo upset all the time ?

Embarrassment of some City fans causes 'upset'

DM conducted himself with dignity and refinement - more than can be said about the abusive posters.

Stoke were thrashed 0-4 with one of their players - John Walters - having a mare. Pulis came out in defence of his player and team.

Maybe DM should have done this more to put the haters and abusers in their place...

Embarrassment of some City fans causes 'upset' DM conducted himself with dignity and refinement - more than can be said about the abusive posters. Stoke were thrashed 0-4 with one of their players - John Walters - having a mare. Pulis came out in defence of his player and team. Maybe DM should have done this more to put the haters and abusers in their place...
Is this the Derrick mciness supporters club forum?

Archived