IGNORED

Next Manager Poll

Dynamite Red

Next Manager Poll  

468 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SO'D given time would have us playing the kind of Football most City fans ( I believe) want to see.

Imo we need a long term plan ala Swansea.

A philosophy,that future managers would carry on with. Swansea have showed the way to do it,if we could play football half as well as they do I would be happy.

Warnock is in a job,so I don't see him as a realistic choice.

time is something we don't have

Warnock for me. It's a win/win in my view because if he can't keep the dross we have at our disposal in the division he'll make changes and we'll walk League 1 next season.

The likes of Foster, Fontaine, Skuse, Elliott, Pearson etc. will all be looking at the exit door if Colin comes in. And he isn't afraid to stick in the youth either if they show they are good enough and have the right attitude

What Colin will bring above all else is the correct attitude to the club. Players will either do it for him or be told to leave. No messing about, no favourtism because the lad is from Yate, no dilly dallying because the player had a great game three months ago. It will be ship up or ship out time and don't we ever need that as a club?

Only one man for the job - Neil Warnock.

Leeds fans don't want him, He's only there to the end of the season anyway and we're only just up the road from his farm in cornwall - simples!

+1

If not then Di Canio.

Like many have said we need a rottweiler who will take no 5-hit. its about time half our team got a rocket up their backsides and put a decent days graft in instead of waltzing into the Gate in crap kraut wagons in a droned out world stoned to rap crap on head phones.

If this poll is anything like an accurate representation of fan feeling we have four candidates:-

O'Driscoll

Colin

Di Canio

Davies

Two are in work (one possibly about to get the boot) and two are out of work.

It may or may not be but you can bet the news boys will be all over it like a rash in their print come manana.

They will surely have to drop Robins from the betting now.. we don't want him. simples.

Archived