IGNORED

U21S Vs Qpr

BCFC101

Graham as someone whose opinions I respect, what's your opinion of Reid as after his cameo Saturday he looked superb as did Burns who was lightening quick?

I think Reid has made huge strides this season.

In almost every U21 game he's played he's been the stand out player for us.

At the very minimum he should be on the bench for every game now and I wouldn't be too afraid to start him at home, where his still slightly slender frame might get a bit more protection from referees.

Burns hasn't been in the U21s too much, but I saw the FA Youth Cup game against Ipswich where he was up top on his own and marked by a lad who was 6ft 6! He was excellent and looks the best striking product we've produced since Dave Cotterill.

I think Reid has made huge strides this season.

In almost every U21 game he's played he's been the stand out player for us.

At the very minimum he should be on the bench for every game now and I wouldn't be too afraid to start him at home, where his still slightly slender frame might get a bit more protection from referees.

Burns hasn't been in the U21s too much, but I saw the FA Youth Cup game against Ipswich where he was up top on his own and marked by a lad who was 6ft 6! He was excellent and looks the best striking product we've produced since Dave Cotterill.

As Graham has said and from the few games i have seen Reid is stand out, Burns came on as a sub against brentford ( i think) at the time i though christ this lad has loads of pace, the right back too looked promising - very exciting prospects if nutured properly and with SOD in charge we could be building up a very good squad of young talent.

Just got back. Krans, Reid, Kilkenny all good. Elliot was awful. Nyatanga looked surprisingly solid (still wouldn't have him anywhere near the first team though). Bryan didn't have a great game apart from his goal in my opinion.

How do you think you did yourself Killa?

Edit - sorry you were one of the all goods

I was very impressed last night Battersby looks a quality full back who loves to get forward and whipped in a few lovely crosses. Dobie is a real handful centre forward that likes to moan a lot but thats not a bad thing it shows hes passionate. Krans is a lightening quick Striker who knows how to finish, his lob over the keeper for his 1st, Citys 3rd on the night was quality. Midfielder Lewis Hall looked a busy little player and very composed on the ball when he came on. Joe Bryan and Bobby reid we know all about but they also had great games and both got goals. Also say that Nytanga had a very good game against a lively QPR side and wouldn't be affraid to put him in the 1st team squad for Sat on that performance

Overall i was very suprised at the quality we have in this U21 side which can only be a good thing for the future. COYR's

I was very impressed last night Battersby looks a quality full back who loves to get forward and whipped in a few lovely crosses. Dobie is a real handful centre forward that likes to moan a lot but thats not a bad thing it shows hes passionate. Krans is a lightening quick Striker who knows how to finish, his lob over the keeper for his 1st, Citys 3rd on the night was quality. Midfielder Lewis Hall looked a busy little player and very composed on the ball when he came on. Joe Bryan and Bobby reid we know all about but they also had great games and both got goals. Also say that Nytanga had a very good game against a lively QPR side and wouldn't be affraid to put him in the 1st team squad for Sat on that performance

Overall i was very suprised at the quality we have in this U21 side which can only be a good thing for the future. COYR's

I thought QPR were poor. Very lightweight and were out-muscled by a fitter and quicker City side. Kilkenny was a class above but then again he wasn't up against much. Same applies to Nyatanga in terms of who he was up against.

Dobie gave the QPR defence problems with his movement and pace.

I wouldn't read too much into last night.

Archived