IGNORED

Swansea V Chelsea

Super

Some people should get off their high horse. The ball 'boy' (he's 17) was completely in the wrong and Hazard (only a few years older) kicked the ball. A deserved red card but no more and the cheating, spotty teen deserves all the shit he gets.

Common sense might even agree with you.

The law probably won't.

Some people should get off their high horse. The ball 'boy' (he's 17) was completely in the wrong and Hazard (only a few years older) kicked the ball. A deserved red card but no more and the cheating, spotty teen deserves all the shit he gets.

Just been watching it repeatedly on YouTube and he did nothing of the kind. He kicked the kid in the ribs quite deliberately. 3 match suspension, 50K fine and 50 hours community punishment plus whatever Chelsea do, which will probably be nothing.

I suspect that most if not all of the posts in support of the cowardly act are from people with no children or grand children, one day i'm sure you will see it differently.

Jeeees, talk about OTT.

If my 17 year old son wrote on twitter saying he was going to time waste, then lay on the ball like a cheating idiot then I'd have no problem with a chap of similar age trying to get the ball back.

Jeeees, talk about OTT.

If my 17 year old son wrote on twitter saying he was going to time waste, then lay on the ball like a cheating idiot then I'd have no problem with a chap of similar age trying to get the ball back.

Nor would I - kicking him in the ribs is a very different story. With the camera evidence, the FA and the courts will hang Hazard out to dry.

The pundits are discussing it now and they're right, the lad was obviously doing something he shouldn't have been doing like lying on the ball but it's a grown man kicking a young lad! If the young lad was your son would you say "get up".. I doubt it, as any father would do you'd be thinking "why the hell has a professional footballer kicked my son!".

The lad was obviously easily misled but a grown man should know not to kick a lad regardless of if his excuse is he wanted to kick the ball.

No i wouldn't be happy.But i certainly wouldn't over-react demanding stiffer punishment which is what you seem to imply. Im guessing you are talking Police involvement?

Id wager Hazards boot didn't even touch the kids ribs

And if it was my lad id have given him a bollocking for his embarrassing behaviour.

They'll be no jury involved. FA may bow down to the pressure put on them by people like you and Esmond.

OK, if this was let us just say a school teacher trying to lets say take a ball off of a pupil and lets say that pupil 'fell' to the ground onto that ball and the teacher kicked him, would you still be defending the school teacher?.

or same scenario with one of AG's stewards?.

OK, if this was let us just say a school teacher trying to lets say take a ball off of a pupil and lets say that pupil 'fell' to the ground onto that ball and the teacher kicked him, would you still be defending the school teacher?.

Completely different scenario.

The 17 year old is a complete and utter tool by the looks of his twitter, he boasted about deliberate time wasting beforehand and made himself look like a right idiot by falling on the ball and refusing to give it back like a pathetic spoilt little child. Hazard tried to get the ball back, in not a good way and deserved to get red carded. However, the 17 year old brought it all on himself and maybe people who are talking about spoilt footballers doing what they want should look at it from another angle and wonder why on earth the ballboy acted the way he did. Reflects very badly on Swansea and really badly on Chelsea, so great.

The 17 year old is a complete and utter tool by the looks of his twitter, he boasted about deliberate time wasting beforehand and made himself look like a right idiot by falling on the ball and refusing to give it back like a pathetic spoilt little child. Hazard tried to get the ball back, in not a good way and deserved to get red carded. However, the 17 year old brought it all on himself and maybe people who are talking about spoilt footballers doing what they want should look at it from another angle and wonder why on earth the ballboy acted the way he did. Reflects very badly on Swansea and really badly on Chelsea, so great.

Why is the scenario given by Esmond "completely different". It's the same. Adult strikes out at minor with little provocation.

Yes, I wouldn't disagree with that.

Just been watching it repeatedly on YouTube and he did nothing of the kind. He kicked the kid in the ribs quite deliberately. 3 match suspension, 50K fine and 50 hours community punishment plus whatever Chelsea do, which will probably be nothing.

i cant belive you think he deliberately kicked him. hazzard was a plank,but cum on it must have been some kick in the ribs to make the ball come out the otherside!

Why is the scenario given by Esmond "completely different". It's the same. Adult strikes out at minor with little provocation.

:surrender:

How can you compare a football match incident between a 22 year old and a 17 year old to a teacher/pupil situation? Deary me.

Night all, I will look forward to news of no charges tomorrow so my charity will be that bit richer.

Archived