IGNORED

Swansea V Chelsea

Super

Hazard toe-poked the ball from underneath him.

What you witnessed after, is what has been mentioned for years, about watching your favourite footballers diving, rolling around on the floor, making a meal out of every opportunity. The ballboy knew exactly what he was doing, just look at his *now deleted* twitter page. 3 hours before kick off even mentions he is going to time waste if he can!

Sadly, common sense i doubt will prevail. This world is far too soft. And let me guess, i'd feel different if it was my kid? Well no, because my kid wasn't kicked in the ribs. Neither was this ballboy. He was lying ontop of the ball, acting like a prat, like most of the footballers on that pitch. He learnt from the best, and it worked. Roll around on the floor, and get someone sent off. Job done. He did even better than time waste for his team!

OK. Mines the Secret World animal sanctuary at Highbridge. Details to follow.

Just been on their website - top charity.

Can't be arsed to read the thread - but looks to me they were equally guilty so I'll give them a donation on that basis.

:surrender:

How can you compare a football match incident between a 22 year old and a 17 year old to a teacher/pupil situation? Deary me.

Night all, I will look forward to news of no charges tomorrow so my charity will be that bit richer.

The scenario given by Esmond was the same, i.e an adult kicks a minor. Why should it be any different just because it's at a high profile football match?

Yep, and I :surrender: too.

:surrender:

How can you compare a football match incident between a 22 year old and a 17 year old to a teacher/pupil situation? Deary me.

Night all, I will look forward to news of no charges tomorrow so my charity will be that bit richer.

And your charity is?

Shall we give it a few days to see if the CPS decides to prosecute?

Completely different scenario.

The 17 year old is a complete and utter tool by the looks of his twitter, he boasted about deliberate time wasting beforehand and made himself look like a right idiot by falling on the ball and refusing to give it back like a pathetic spoilt little child. Hazard tried to get the ball back, in not a good way and deserved to get red carded. However, the 17 year old brought it all on himself and maybe people who are talking about spoilt footballers doing what they want should look at it from another angle and wonder why on earth the ballboy acted the way he did. Reflects very badly on Swansea and really badly on Chelsea, so great.

So when Hazard kicked the ballboy he was aware of the twitter stuff, thus rendering the kick as justice?.

The scenario's are exactly the same a young kid acting like a right idiot and an adult kicking him.

The problem really is many of the younger posters are so in awe of footballers that they will find a way of defending any of their actions up to and including rape (evidenced by the thread on this forum re-Ched Evans) and try to write many of their misdemeanors off as young men blowing off steam and now all of a sudden a 17 year old ball boy is an adult, hypocrisy or what. As I said before most of the comments of backing for Hazard are from young posters with no children or grand children, when they grow up they may have a different view on life.

Archived