IGNORED

Swansea V Chelsea

Super

In all honesty he should be in trouble, some people making jokes, saying the ball boy made a meal of it etc but Hazard kicked a young lad. Intentional or not as a professional footballer he shouldn't be kicking anyone in any circumstances!

I think he deserves some actual punishment, none of this "fine and 2 game ban", Hazard probably wouldn't give a damn about the fine and 2 games, it needs to be some proper punishment.

On another note yes the ball boy shouldn't have held onto it BUT it's the referees job to add time for instances like that, not a players to physically deal with it.

I think he deserves some actual punishment, none of this "fine and 2 game ban", Hazard probably wouldn't give a damn about the fine and 2 games, it needs to be some proper punishment.

and there was me thinking Hazard was trying to kick the ball from under him.

stupid and wrong but you talk as though he wanted to give the lad a shoeing and outright deliberate assault

Get a grip ffs

and there was me thinking Hazard was trying to kick the ball from under him.

stupid and wrong but you talk as though he wanted to give the lad a shoeing and outright deliberate assault

Get a grip ffs

The pundits are discussing it now and they're right, the lad was obviously doing something he shouldn't have been doing like lying on the ball but it's a grown man kicking a young lad! If the young lad was your son would you say "get up".. I doubt it, as any father would do you'd be thinking "why the hell has a professional footballer kicked my son!".

The lad was obviously easily misled but a grown man should know not to kick a lad regardless of if his excuse is he wanted to kick the ball.

Yet another case of a spoilt overpaid footballer believing that he can do anything that he likes, with no consequences, because he has pots of money, cue another Chelsea blaming the referee, god almighty, former managers, SAF................

The ball boy was wrong but many people every single day end up in court by taking justice into their own hands against people who did wrong.

Hazard is just another reason why people are falling out of love with football especially and the prem particularly.

Jesus christ, some of the comments on his twitter from people:

On a picture he posted of a car someone has just posted ''I hope you crash it and die you ******* ****''

So let's get this right, because the lad is a tool himself then it's not a problem?

So in the future it's fine for a football player to kick a young lad if he's a bit of a tool?

The young lad was doing what he shouldn't have been but so was Hazard and what Hazard did was physically kick a minor, something that most adults would be in court for.

Yet another case of a spoilt overpaid footballer believing that he can do anything that he likes, with no consequences, because he has pots of money, cue another Chelsea blaming the referee, god almighty, former managers, SAF................

The ball boy was wrong but many people every single day end up in court by taking justice into their own hands against people who did wrong.

Hazard is just another reason why people are falling out of love with football especially and the prem particularly.

+1

So let's get this right, because the lad is a tool himself then it's not a problem?

So in the future it's fine for a football player to kick a young lad if he's a bit of a tool?

The young lad was doing what he shouldn't have been but so was Hazard and what Hazard did was physically kick a minor, something that most adults would be in court for.

Where have I said the lads a tool? Someone else has posted that on his twitter towards the lad.

Exactly, there must be a distinction here adult/child, both in the wrong but the supposed adult has committed a criminal offence.

That was the first thing I thought

It violent conduct not matter how u dress it up I think he will get the book thrown at him for it

Also remember the trouble Lavin got in for booting the ball in the crowd at Reading?

Its all a bit pathetic. You'll get opionions at both ends of the scale on this and every stage in between.

First of all, has he broken the law? Not seen the whole thing so can't comment. If he has struck the ballboy with any intent it should be a police matter. If you shoved, pushed, or kicked a lad in your line of work (even inadvertently) you'd expect some kind of investigation to surface, or at least you'd probably fear one, even if you thought it unfair.

As its a child involved the young lad will be (whether we like it or not) completely blameless, end of.

Its really for the police to decide if there is a case to answer, not Alan Hansen et al. ffs.

Its all a bit pathetic. You'll get opionions at both ends of the scale on this and every stage in between.

First of all, has he broken the law? Not seen the whole thing so can't comment. If he has struck the ballboy with any intent it should be a police matter. If you shoved, pushed, or kicked a lad in your line of work (even inadvertently) you'd expect some kind of investigation to surface, or at least you'd probably fear one, even if you thought it unfair.

As its a child involved the young lad will be (whether we like it or not) completely blameless, end of.

Its really for the police to decide if there is a case to answer, not Alan Hansen et al. ffs.

Just seen it. He kicked the lad in the ribs. Absolutely no doubt about it. Idiot!

Archived