IGNORED

Cardiff City Debt!

Dolman Block B

Wow personal abuse,I mean shut the **** up oooooh get you,did I claim to be a better supporter than you no,and my brain works perfectly well thanks,as for drinking lots of cider,I have never been a big drinker as I like to be in control of my actions.as for being stuck in the 70's I was very young back then,but as a City fan felt a lot closer to my fellow fans than I do now,not so many factions,but I stick to what I said about modern supporters,I don't get the need to watch other teams and that's my opinion ,if you don't like it ,so be it.

Yes personal abuse, you earned it when you got personal by denying my right to be considered a City fan.

Maybe you'd feel a lot closer to your fellow City fans if you didn't go around telling them they aren't fans in the first place just because they don't agree with your personal views on football. You're quite welcome to your own opinion, I've never been one to stop someone having their opinion but I am also not someone who will let someone tell me what I am or am not when it's based on their opinion. If it were a fact or you used facts to back up your statement I wouldn't have replied in such a damning manner but you didn't and you essentially told me because I do not fit into your dated view of a football fan that I am not a part of the club I have grown up watching, supporting and have bled for.

You may think that makes you Bristol City's ultimate fan, but it also makes you a bit of a knob.

Life is too short for stuff like that, and ultimately football is too unimportant. People should save moral purchases or boycotts for more important things in my opinion

It's a sad day when a Cardiff City fan talks more sense than our own :P

Archived