IGNORED

How To Start The Atmosphere

BristolBEAT

In B block of the Dolman we rarely hear the East end sing, but do hear the away supporters, it was much better on Saturday when our supporters were behind the goal. We tend to only learn the newer songs when at away games!

The singing in the Dolman has gradually decreased over the past few years, starting with lots of the "singers" moving to the East end and the poor play in the last two seasons. If someone starts off the singing lots do join in but it does need someone to start it off.

I don't think anyone actually heard "Ashton Gate its time to Start Bouncing". from the Dolman we didn't need any prompting the goal was enough. I love it when the crowd sing and would love the atmosphere to improve in the Dolman.

In B block of the Dolman we rarely hear the East end sing, but do hear the away supporters, it was much better on Saturday when our supporters were behind the goal. We tend to only learn the newer songs when at away games!

The singing in the Dolman has gradually decreased over the past few years, starting with lots of the "singers" moving to the East end and the poor play in the last two seasons. If someone starts off the singing lots do join in but it does need someone to start it off.

I don't think anyone actually heard "Ashton Gate its time to Start Bouncing". from the Dolman we didn't need any prompting the goal was enough. I love it when the crowd sing and would love the atmosphere to improve in the Dolman.

That's odd, went in B Block Dolman against Blackpool this season (when EE probably weren't in the best of voice) and heard every song from EE loud and clear all game...

Dolman block be a I have to say you can hear the EE just not always as loud as the away fans. Does my head in when the songs just dye out maybe just get behind anyone that starts a song. People will start to get involved its just considtancy every game. Even the boys that were singing recently in block A have gone quite. Think it may be a good atmosphere tomorrow.

To all in dolman - I'll start a few off just join in. I'm prepared to give it a fair go

Lets keep it tight boys, hold the line as a group.

Nobody move till East End Ultra and BCAGFC have finished their atmosphere manifesto.

It will be of such deep thought and power that it will make the atmosphere of Ashton Gate world famous, reduce flatulent odours, improve digestion and give us all better immune systems.

Stay strong.

So.

1) Turn off music leading up to Kick off.

2) Whole crowd stands up at a certain minute of the game. Then bounces.

3) Tim to instigate the atmosphere with the crowd standing after a goal.

I'm sure all the 60+ will love this. That will be soo Cringey.. Leave the `bouncing` back in GJ's era

I'm sure all the 60+ will love this. That will be soo Cringey.. Leave the `bouncing` back in GJ's era

Bouncing isn't a GJ thing. Look at all the videos and sets of fans who relish atmosphere, they all bounce.

I suppose you would prefer everyone CONTINUE to sit in silence? I don't like copying I like originality too. But for god sake let us Bounce, jump, shout. I JUST WANT A GOOSEBUMP ATMOSPHERE!

Archived