IGNORED

Blackburn Who's Going

BS3_RED

I'm a student in Manchester and thinking of going because its close and they do student tickets...

Obviously wouldn't go with my city top on but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this as i've never been to blackburn and don't know what their fans are like.

I know i'd have to not cheer when (yes when) we score but has anyone else on here done this before?

I will also be popping over from Manchester.

Too close to me and reasonably priced to miss!

I'll be popping over for it from Norway.

Can't say that it is too reasonably priced for me but a new ground and heres hoping for some more points on our way to the great escape!

I'll be popping over for it from Norway.

Can't say that it is too reasonably priced for me but a new ground and heres hoping for some more points on our way to the great escape!

Safe to say I'm based a little bit closer as well! Fair play to you mate- hopefully we will have a performance to make the trip worth it!

The one thing I've discovered from this thread is that we have a lot of fans based in Manchester!

Sadly, I am missing this one, instead I'm driving down to Eastbourne with the Mrs to visit the out-laws - important family business. I'm gutted!!!

Archived