IGNORED

Blackburn Who's Going

BS3_RED

Blackburn fan here -

Are you planning on sitting with the home fans? There won't be any issue providing you don't go mad if you score.

Our fans are pretty mellow and the only trouble I've ever seen is occasional scuffles between our own fans when tensions have been high.

How do you all rate your chances for this game?

I'd imagine you're playing better recently because O'Driscoll is a good manager and I noticed you beat Watford was it? the other day.

Can't recall you signing anyone and Adomah must still be away in Africa so that's good news for us.

Cheers for replying...

Yeh I'm going to sit with the home fans purely because you do student prices! Why pay 20 quid when i can just pay 12? ha I'm not ggoing to wear my city top obviously but just wanted to check what the atmosphere is like at Blackburn.

I'm really not sure what to make of this game... All i would say is that you can't base us on results before SOD because we honestly have transformed into a different team. But i'm well aware of Blackburn's strong squad and your acquisition of MA could really help IMO.

So head says 2/3-1 to you, heart says 0-2 City.

I'm a student in Manchester and thinking of going because its close and they do student tickets...

Obviously wouldn't go with my city top on but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this as i've never been to blackburn and don't know what their fans are like.

I know i'd have to not cheer when (yes when) we score but has anyone else on here done this before?

Put your City top on you big softie.

We've got the 6th best defensive record in the league. Under Kean, we were awful defensively. We conceded 3 against you and against Leeds under him and then 3 in 6 matches under our 1st caretaker of the season after Kean left.

Scoring goals is the issue, even though Rhodes seems to score in pretty much every game. Sadly, Rochina and Vukcevic have gone which is a pretty stupid decision, considering we didn't either replace them or Formica.

I predict a narrow 2-1 victory to us.

With your new manager and improved form, I'm hoping our players don't presume it will be an "easy" game after that cup win.

Our new manager seems the no-nonsense type so I doubt it though.

As has been mentioned, although we haven't played well in too many games this season, we have players who can do some damage. After an inconsistent start, Kazim Richards has been our best player recently playing up top besides Rhodes using his strength to hold the ball up which we haven't really been doing this season.

Stead was great for us in his 1st half season, he'll always be remembered fondly at Ewood Park.

The Olsson brothers will start on the left so expect plenty of pace down your right hand side.

Thanks for that... we've already informed SO'D who will make counter measures to nulify that threat.

Archived