IGNORED

Andy Williams

Rich-TWSC-

Is he better than Grant Smith?

Yes. Grant Smith had 1/2 a good season in a rubbish Swindon team which was enough to earn a lovely fat contract with you

For whatever reason, last night the clubs financial people issued an email to FL clubs stating that all players were up for sale. The club has now been purchased (pending approval) and that offer no longer stands. Bids for players have obviously come in as a result of this.

It's been a long day.

We've just sold Matt Ritchie to Bournemouth for a measly £500,000.

The wheels appear to be well and truly falling off.

Here we go again.

Is this true? Seriously?

Ritchie for £500k is a bargain.

It makes me angry that City aren't sniffing around this sort of player. Aaaaagggghhhhh

It's confirmed

Tomorrow is going to be a slog. If Town have sold our prized asset to a League One rival for £500,000 then you can make no mistake, we are in a bit of bother. A certain manager won't be happy and might just walk himself.

I guess the takeover has collapsed. Our debts are with majority shareholder Andrew Black, not the HMRC/Banks - He's refusing to fund us beyond January (I don't know what's happened there).

It's confirmed

Tomorrow is going to be a slog. If Town have sold our prized asset to a League One rival for £500,000 then you can make no mistake, we are in a bit of bother. A certain manager won't be happy and might just walk himself.

I guess the takeover has collapsed. Our debts are with majority shareholder Andrew Black, not the HMRC/Banks - He's refusing to fund us beyond January (I don't know what's happened there).

I can't believe he's gone to another L1 club - no disrespect to Bournemouth, they're certainly a club on the up, but I thought if Ritchie was going anywhere, he'd be into the Championship.

Shame that - I wanted him here.

He's ready for The Championship too.

Exactly. It makes be bloody angry. £500k!!!!

This club needs to look seriously at young talent on our doorstep. Someone like RItchie could do very well here and not have to up sticks, and remain settled. I'm incredibly frustrated we haven't been involved in this.

What other Swindon players would you say are 'Championship' ready right now?

So Swindon go into administration again...will that measly club ever learn? What goes around comes around.

I've got nothing really to say, administration is a strong possibility now (it would appear). Our majority shareholder has pulled the plug, when that happens - what can you do?

Administration with no HMRC or bank debts... a rare feat.

It's confirmed

Rich, hi,

On BBC West they said they sold the club to some chancer from Banbury, WTF happened ?

I've got nothing really to say, administration is a strong possibility now (it would appear). Our majority shareholder has pulled the plug, when that happens - what can you do?

Administration with no HMRC or bank debts... a rare feat.

Nothing you can do, where would we be if SL pulls the plug?

Rich, hi,

On BBC West they said they sold the club to some chancer from Banbury, WTF happened ?

Well, I don't know.

The club have yet to confirm ANYTHING. You don't sell your best player for (what the BBC have now stated) £400,000 if a new owner is pending, right?

Seems very odd to me.

Well, I don't know.

The club have yet to confirm ANYTHING. You don't sell your best player for (what the BBC have now stated) £400,000 if a new owner is pending, right?

Seems very odd to me.

The good old DM has said it's a done deal mate administration tomorrow and you said it could never happen again, all we need is Palarse to go tits up and the 3 usual suspects will be up shit creek.

Archived