IGNORED

Andy Williams

Rich-TWSC-

The good old DM has said it's a done deal mate administration tomorrow and you said it could never happen again, all we need is Palarse to go tits up and the 3 usual suspects will be up shit creek.

I don't ever recall saying it would never happen again. I was admittedly confident that we would avoid administration this time around because we've, on the face of it, been if far worse states... and we're still not in administration, yet.

Perhaps naive football fans give it the big one but I assure you, I class myself among the Swindon fans who never let their guard down. Been there, done that.

I don't ever recall saying it would never happen again. I was admittedly confident that we would avoid administration this time around because we've, on the face of it, been if far worse states... and we're still not in administration, yet.

Perhaps naive football fans give it the big one but I assure you, I class myself among the Swindon fans who never let their guard down. Been there, done that.

Come on fella - who can we steal?

I guess the takeover has collapsed. Our debts are with majority shareholder Andrew Black, not the HMRC/Banks - He's refusing to fund us beyond January (I don't know what's happened there).

Perhaps your new owners have just decided to get your running costs down. I suspect they're not as wealthy as Black et al, and you were losing money hand over fist.

From "that" site...

30 Jan 2013 21:35:31

Swindon town transfer update, the reason for the Ritchie sale to Bournemouth for 400k yes 400k is Black did not get football league ratification for the takeover today and would have to put a further 600k into the club to stave off administration, the club need just under 2 million for the rest of the season, then the new owners will take over.

Fodderingham is being sold 800k
Williams off to Bristol City 300k
Collins to wolves could now be off but if they can do the deal it will be for 400k
Roberts - going to sheffield utd for 250K
Flint - Going to Chesterfield for 120k

Black feels we are safe from relegation and the new owners can build a team for a promotion push next year, They know PDC will resign but his wages and his fitness coaching team are expensive and Paul Buckle is the target as a replacement

I WORK FOR THE CLUB other players may also leave but the dressing room is shot, there will be an announcement from PDC in the morning.... Sad Sad times

To be fair Andy never did it for us at the gas but I always rated him and thought he would go on to be sold for some decent money at the time.He was put under alot of pressure to score for us and never did,but those things happen.He has done well at yeovil and swindon after so he must have something there.Would he be good enough for you? I don't know.Could be worth a try though.

Archived