IGNORED

Brian Howard

Aipearcey

If he did come here to say end of the season, I wouldn't be too worried. Experience, good ball player and can chip in with goals. As we are low on central midfielders with quality I can't see the harm in a deal to the end of the season. And he should be close to match fit as he was playing regularly. Not to mention he has been captain at various clubs. We need leaders.

If he did come here to say end of the season, I wouldn't be too worried. Experience, good ball player and can chip in with goals. As we are low on central midfielders with quality I can't see the harm in a deal to the end of the season. And he should be close to match fit as he was playing regularly. Not to mention he has been captain at various clubs. We need leaders.

Fair assessment, I'd probably agree with that.

def a sod player, a player i thought would be on the radar when sod came in,

Archived