IGNORED

Skuse To Ipswich?

Jon atyeo is my dad

Medical this morning press release later

Good good.

So what have Ipswich got to look forward to....

* a footballer that can do the "simple" things brilliantly :mellow: (Im still amazed people say this...hes a footballer, the simple things is something every footballer should be doing)

* his wimpy claps to the fans when he trots out

* his dynamic personality :mellow:

* his 1 goal every 600 games :ph34r:

* they can have the cringey "Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse" shout every time his name gets read out,

Ipswich & Cole Skuse....if there was ever a more fitting match

Crikey Andrew, I know you've had a bad morning in the office but there's no need to take it out on poor Cole like that.

Medical this morning press release later

Good good.

So what have Ipswich got to look forward to....

* a footballer that can do the "simple" things brilliantly :mellow: (Im still amazed people say this...hes a footballer, the simple things is something every footballer should be doing)

* his wimpy claps to the fans when he trots out

* his dynamic personality :mellow:

* his 1 goal every 600 games :ph34r:

* they can have the cringey "Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse" shout every time his name gets read out,

Ipswich & Cole Skuse....if there was ever a more fitting match

Crikey Andrew, I know you've had a bad morning in the office but there's no need to take out on poor Cole like that.

because when Maynard did it he was the anti-christ

I'm not sure that is really an answer unless you are suggesting that that is my opinion of Maynard and my reason for holding it.

It seems to me that there was much about Nicky's behaviour over the last six months at the club which did little to endear him to supporters. Allowing his contract to run down was just one factor which in itself did not justify the abuse he received.

If reports are accurate then there is reason to believe (unlike Skuse) that very substantial fees were offered which Nicky prevented us from accepting. So perhaps he could have done more to benefit Bristol City unlike Skuse. Did we have a right to expect him to go to Leicester? - probably not - did we encourage him to go to Leicester? - who knows? - it is easy to forget that budgets and losses did not seem to matter in those days.

Furthermore, if the owner is to be believed re Maynard - and recent reports are to be believed re Skuse - Micky was offered a substantially improved deal which he procrastinated on whereas Cole has been offered an inferior deal for a relegated club which he has made fairly clear from the start he has no intention of signing.

This could go two ways from here - he could be booed when he comes to Ashton Gate as some time in the future OR he could be back inside a year like Louis. Either way it's his career and only a child could on one hand question his value as a player for our club and then resent him exercising his right to move on when his contract expires.

Archived