IGNORED

Skuse To Ipswich?

Jon atyeo is my dad

Again RUMOUR!!!

Again from same source as woolford leaving & Albert bids from palace.

Skuse has already visited the training ground and contract is on the table waiting for him at the end of the season.

Unless theres a change of heart being told more less a done deal.

Also been told baldock is eyeing up his options elsewhere (but that doesn't come from the same source as above)

To quote the song, "You don't know what you got 'til it's gone"

I'd be surprised to let him go to another relegation contender and surprised to let anyone go at this time, given our injury problems

He's not going anywhere now.

Again RUMOUR!!!

Again from same source as woolford leaving & Albert bids from palace.

Skuse has already visited the training ground and contract is on the table waiting for him at the end of the season.

Unless theres a change of heart being told more less a done deal.

Also been told baldock is eyeing up his options elsewhere (but that doesn't come from the same source as above)

Good. I hope he goes to a team where he doesn't have a group of fans hiding behind computer screens banging on about how shit he is. I personally think a change of scene would do him good; he's a decent Championship midfielder now but perhaps with fresh impetus he could become a very good one

It could quite possibly turn out to be rubbish only time will tell.

But if you honestly don't think players visit clubs before the deal is signed and nothing under hand goes on you need to wake up!

So where have you heard about this "done deal" then?

I rate him.

Ok, not the most skillful, but puts in a shift. Fine tackler, and when on form can hold his own at this level.

The best game I remember him playing (admittedly I don't get to see many games) was away at Reading in the 2-0 win, think it was 2008/9...?

I remember all of the people on this board who knocked Bradley Orr, stating the same type of insults/comments. If Skuse does go, only then will people realise what a consistent performer he has been. I for one do not want him to leave.

It's about progression, or so i keep getting told.

If we plan to be in an awful dog fight of a relegation mess every year, then i do see the merit in keeping the likes of Skuse.

If we want to move on as a club and start challenging in this league, then i don't think he is a good enough footballer to help us.

Archived