IGNORED

Di Canio

CiderArmyy

Horrible little fascist, never his fault always the players. Too many fans get excited by his touchline antics and cliched press conferences, spent a lot at Swindon, leaving them with a £3m a year wage bill and £13m in debt. Forced to sell players so jumps ship.

Very True. He wouldn't allow his reputation to be blighted by managing Swindon without any money.

Horrible little fascist, never his fault always the players. Too many fans get excited by his touchline antics and cliched press conferences, spent a lot at Swindon, leaving them with a £3m a year wage bill and £13m in debt. Forced to sell players so jumps ship.

So he has right wing views So what!!!

As soon as the money dried up it was inevitable that he would leave.

Exactly this.

Can't operate without money and the ability to waste it on crap signings, then paying them off.

Won't do anything in football unless he can please his agents.

Not many good words from me mate who works for them too...

Take the politics out of it, he's done a good job and they'll be worse off for it.

I thought he'd done ok there too despite splashing a fair bit of cash about. More than I expected on their forum don't appear to be sorry to see him go, but then I suppose big characters can be divisive.

I thought he'd done ok there too despite splashing a fair bit of cash about. More than I expected on their forum don't appear to be sorry to see him go, but then I suppose big characters can be divisive.

It's called saving face. I work in a office in Swindon. I don't know a single swindon fan that didn't love the bloke.

Now out come the 'bothered' posts. Just hides their massive disappointment.

Be interesting to where he ends up. Does he have his fifa badges to manage in the Prem? I'm guessing he does.

It's called saving face. I work in a office in Swindon. I don't know a single swindon fan that didn't love the bloke.

Now out come the 'bothered' posts. Just hides their massive disappointment.

Be interesting to where he ends up. Does he have his fifa badges to manage in the Prem? I'm guessing he does.

Fair shout, we've been guilty of that too in recent times eh!

Their comments were more along the lines of 'we knew he would probably strop off one day' rather than ' i never liked him anyway' tbf

Fair shout, we've been guilty of that too in recent times eh!

Their comments were more along the lines of 'we knew he would probably strop off one day' rather than ' i never liked him anyway' tbf

Everyone does it. Seen it enough times on here. Sure we will see it again. It's human nature.

To be fair, whatever happens at Swindon, the last two years sound like a cracking watch. Loads of goals, attacking football. I mean I think they have a 30 plus goal difference already, and they don't have a out and out goalscorer.

They will have great memories, they are priceless much like our 89 90 season.

Isn't gonna stop me taking the piss mercilessly tomorrow :)

Archived