IGNORED

Di Canio

CiderArmyy

Oh you poor babies being mocked by, erm, Swindon Town fans :rolleyes: Would you like a hug?

Fabrizio Piccareta confirmed after the game tonight that the technical staff are all off too. They leave Town at the top of League One, shame they didn't finish the job off.

What happens now? Who knows.

is it a possibility that PDC could return once the new board take over?

The bookies favourite to take over from PDC is ( wait for it) PDC!!

Something to do with a new board taking over and giving him his job back.

Radio 5 live just talked about it.

Sky bet have him at 9/4 to take over from himself :)

that would be classic di-canio..credit,no doubt the guy is a total one off..sure does it his way...

In my eyes Swindon fans are just as bad as the Gas...

They have one good season and suddenly there are Swindon shirts everywhere.

Every Swindon fan I know also supports a Prem club like Man United or Arsenal!

For the past 10 or so years we have been above them yet they still harp on about their one solitary embarassment of a Premier League season.

When I see a Swindon fan it winds me up a lot, they are just about the smuggest set of fans you could ever meet.

The fans I know are deluded and were quoted as saying a few months back "one of the richest clubs in the football league". What a joke!

The other thing that winds me up about them is that most City fans don't care about Swindon, because there is very little Swindon fans in Bristol. But hell they hate us, I would say they hate us just as much as they hate Oxford.

I wouldn't say they were a horrible bunch, just a very very annoying bunch of supporters who need to be put out of their misery at times.

+1. Lived in Swindon for 4 years, never really bothered considering them as anything really before finding out how delusional they really are. Any 'debate' you have with a Swindle fan usually results in the poor question of 'have you been in the Premier League?'. One season where they embarrased themselves.. wow! amazing. <_<

Archived