IGNORED

Official Skeletor's Mob V City Match Thread

Bedminster Born And Red

Blame the board mate - not SOD. DM should have been sacked in October / November !

Board don't pick the team chose the tactics or perform on the pitch

**** all to so with the board

The blame is solely the players who have now failed for 4 years only picking up once they got another manager the sack

Every week, the same shit...

Not the losses or style of play, but the OTT proclamations of doom and despair.

This week we lost to run away leaders and 4th in the league. Away.

At the start of the week the realistic fan expected... Zero points. One with a slice of luck.

The test is Barnsley on Saturday, when actually getting behind the lads is the most important thing.

I won't hold my breath though.

At the start of the week the realistic fan expected... Zero points. One with a slice of luck.

The test is Barnsley on Saturday, when actually getting behind the lads is the most important thing.

But as I stated why can't our players pass from Defense to Midfield its lost 99% of the time.

I'm with you.

I still blame the board (and DM of course) for not sorting out this mess in the 1st place. We have simply not moved on as a club and DM had mostly played a very weak defence from last season. It's a joke but I will not blame SOD, he is trying to save a sinking ship - and it's sinking like the titanic (quickly!)

Tomo

JT in talk sense shocker....

True, but one of our rivals is winning 4-1 away from home and another is top of the form league. It WILL be a miracle if we survive.

It's how we are losing that is getting people down. No goal threat on Saturday, no goal threat tonight. Four seasons of mis-management at owner/board level coupled with negative tactics, poor football, poor recruitment and poor results are getting people down I'm afraid.

It was realistic to expect no points out of these two games but was it really unrealistic to see the team go down with a whimper in both games?

Exactly - what were we all expecting - 6 points

It's how we are losing that is getting people down. No goal threat on Saturday, no goal threat tonight. Four seasons of mis-management at owner/board level coupled with negative tactics, poor football, poor recruitment and poor results are getting people down I'm afraid.

It was realistic to expect no points out of these two games but was it really unrealistic to see the team go down with a whimper in both games?

Exactly what I was going to post KG. It's the manner of our defeat that is ominous.

I still blame the board (and DM of course) for not sorting out this mess in the 1st place. We have simply not moved on as a club and DM had mostly played a very weak defence from last season. It's a joke but I will not blame SOD, he is trying to save a sinking ship - and it's sinking like the titanic (quickly!)

Tomo

I believe SOD will turn out to be a good appt, but one thing Florist fans did complain about was the SOD sometimes worried too much about the oppostion... perhaps tonight is example of a negative line-up as a result of that... inevitably leading to inviting the oppostion onto us and inevitably then scoring past our porous defence....

ffs, palace and baadiff away. Any points from these 2 was a bonus. As already said. Barnsley on sat is the test. chill out everyone

I think everyone understands that wins or draws at these two teams was going to be difficult. I think the problem is with the performance and lack of cutting edge, as well as lack of ball retention.

People will accept defeats, the manner of the defeats is the problem

Agree with the Stead comment. Dreadful player.

2 up top though? The Cardiff game proved it wasn't possible

Obviously I'm not at the Palace game so I can't really comment, but I went to the Crapdiff game and at least we competed a little more up front (from what it sounds like) - I think we've had one shot on target? That's not good enough if you want to win/draw a game.

Archived