IGNORED

Official Skeletor's Mob V City Match Thread

Bedminster Born And Red

I think everyone understands that wins or draws at these two teams was going to be difficult. I think the problem is with the performance and lack of cutting edge, as well as lack of ball retention.

People will accept defeats, the manner of the defeats is the problem

Well, Baldock out injured, Adomah just back and not met SOD yet, Killa just back, Howard not integrated, Skuse out, Carey out, Maloney unfit, Cunningham missing last week,

We obviously had to change out style to accommodate worse players, it hasn't worked. Fully fit squad and we'd have put on better showings. Hardly SODs fault that the squad we have makes absolutely no sense!

I don't buy all this carp about playing away to the league leaders and the 4th place team being some kind of mission impossible. If we'd played with the hunger, passion and determination of a team DESPERATE to avoid relegation, we would've got something from these games. You only have to look at Peterboro to see how it's done. The fact that we went down with a whimper worries me somewhat about SOD's motivational skills. But only time will tell.

Every week, the same shit...

Not the losses or style of play, but the OTT proclamations of doom and despair.

This week we lost to run away leaders and 4th in the league. Away.

At the start of the week the realistic fan expected... Zero points. One with a slice of luck.

The test is Barnsley on Saturday, when actually getting behind the lads is the most important thing.

I won't hold my breath though.

its not the defeats tho.its about havin a go set up not to lose and gettin well beat,barnsley,peterborugh seem to have no problem going away and going for a win.

tonite we havent sounded like getting near to having a shot! let alone scoring a goal.

im not knockin the man, but its so deppresing!

Well, Baldock out injured, Adomah just back and not met SOD yet, Killa just back, Howard not integrated, Skuse out, Carey out, Maloney unfit, Cunningham missing last week,

We obviously had to change out style to accommodate worse players, it hasn't worked. Fully fit squad and we'd have put on better showings. Hardly SODs fault that the squad we have makes absolutely no sense!

Only one way to "integrate" him, JT. Play him.

I don't buy all this carp about playing away to the league leaders and the 4th place team being some kind of mission impossible. If we'd played with the hunger, passion and determination of a team DESPERATE to avoid relegation, we would've got something from these games. You only have to look at Peterboro to see how it's done. The fact that we went down with a whimper worries me somewhat about SOD's motivational skills. But only time will tell.

Can't blame O'Driscoll to be honest. He inherited a mess and a group of millionaires who don't really give a carp to be fair. Whatever we end up doing this season the club almost needs to start from a clean page. Almost everyone who is out of contract at the end of the season needs to be bombed out - and I include fans favourite Skuuuuuse in that list. Extra £2K per week? Do one would be my response to him.

he's had time to bring in loans. i'm not saying that getting decent lads in on loan is easy but he has had time.

my personal view is that he's been brought in to take us up next season, tighten up for the rest of this season and try to make it none too embarrassing while we get relegated. No money this season, with the proviso that if he can make us competitive and mould a squad of players to challenge in league one next season, he'll get a decent amount to spend in 2 seasons time.

I must admit to feeling a bit disapointed with SOD. I didn't realy expect him to keep us up given the mess that mclueless left us in but was hoping that we would atleast get a tactical approach that was positive and give it a go.

With this approach I think we will be the first club relegated this year ( - relying on Portsmouth again to beat us to beat us to it)

he's had time to bring in loans. i'm not saying that getting decent lads in on loan is easy but he has had time.

my personal view is that he's been brought in to take us up next season, tighten up for the rest of this season and try to make it none too embarrassing while we get relegated. No money this season, with the proviso that if he can make us competitive and mould a squad of players to challenge in league one next season, he'll get a decent amount to spend in 2 seasons time.

Can you see this lot getting promotion from the Third Division?

ffs, palace and baadiff away. Any points from these 2 was a bonus. As already said. Barnsley on sat is the test. chill out everyone

Exactly. Let the whiners whine, it doesn't matter. What matters is that we get three points on Saturday,

We'll need to win out home games and scrape the odd point away to stay up. It is possible but difficult, same as it was when S.O.D. was brought in.

Far too many fickle views which change based only on the last result.

We all had a duty to boo mciness, but we never and now we only have ourselves to blame. He was totally out of his depth and we were too busy saying what a nice bloke he was. All the other clubs made their changes before we did and now look where they are.

Why are people so surprised at our league position?

This mess lies sqaurely with the board. Acted too late and now we are all most certain to be relegated. Well done you useless C**nts

I think this could well be the case, and if it is then in my opinion that's good thinking from the board. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, I don't think any manager could keep this group of players up, and if we did stay up, we would just see the same thing next season. Rebuilding in League One under o'Driscoll can only be seen in a positive way.

Archived