IGNORED

City V Barnsley Matchday Thread

WhistleHappy

Match thread up? What's the team then....?

McInnes would have answeed twenty to two! Perhaps that's why the players strugled to understand his tactics whenever they asked the same question.

Going to be a tight affair between City and Barnsley but equally importantly between this, the Official thread, and that little upstart over there called 'after midnight' :laugh:.

2-1 to City; anything other than a win, in my opinion, and we are staring the gaping hole of League 1 starkly in the eye ball of the cyclops.

Oooh Havin'- atopia, wot r u like? ya little tinker ... You Are Awful But I Loikes Ya :) ...

Anyway we need to start this VIP game in confident mood, last thing we need is to be frightend of it or we'll bloody freeze so I'm predicting a well earned win today - and a perhaps slightly flattering but most welcome score of 3-1 .... PLEASE!!!

Just a minor point; it's pleasing to see that as City are home to Barnsley, so Yeovil are away to Donny.

Before the fixtures were worked out by computer and done instead by just one bloke; if (say) Sheff U were home to Brum then Villa would host Wednesday, Arsenal v Liverpool would coincide with Everton v Spurs. Cty v Watford, Barnet v gas etc. These days such pairings are much rarer.

As I say just a minor point, but a pleasing one.

Puke, the midfield 3 are useless and Anderson is worse than Woolford.

Might get away with it today but doesn't mean they are any good.

Well Pearson and Elliott are not my first choices, but he seems to be sticking with the team that has been winning at home.

Anderson however - wth - he's a good player, has a really good touch, good with the ball at his feet, an eye for a good pass, flick on and can get shots/goals - he will become one of our best players if he keeps going as he has.

... nerves are a jangling a bit now, we need a good twelth man today & I believe he's in the Atyeo Stand keeping an eye on everything... lets have a Big Shout Out for the one and only JASON EVANS (he's a lovely bloke) our very own failed twitter!

JASON JASON GIVE US A WAVE!!! ...

(when I say us, I mean everyone at the Gate today, -not me I'm skint and at home!! :) am there in spirit though)

Is there some sort of rule that I've missed that says the match DAY thread can only start when the teams are announced. Get fed up of criticism of them starting too early unless I'm missing the tongue in cheek tone from some posters. Surely the clue is in the thread title - match DAY!

people on here take this forum way too seriously, like it's some exclusive club and you must behave in a certain way. We're all City fans and no one's better than anyone else..............3-1 today COYR :thumbsup:

Archived