IGNORED

Smoke Flares

Cider-Head23

strange isn't it - they did not even set them off, and got a month in jail just for possesing smoke bombs - kids with knives get cautioned, and even people involved in abh/gbh can get a non custodial sentence - just goes to show the judiciary still hate football fans, treating them like they are 6th class citizens.

Agree with this. Totally OTT sentence on three daft kids, just intent on having a bit of fun. Probably unaware of the regulations.

Doesn't harm **** all else everyone in that pub last week in Cardiff would have died . Just someone (probably a nice guy) being abit petty , and you would be rather unlucky if the person next to you at a game let one off

I'm not being petty, I am trying to make you realise that letting off a smoke bomb in a confined space is dangerous and illegal.

I know for a fact that anyone who has asthma or breathing problems would have real problems around a smoke bomb, they may not even be able in a fit state to move away from the situation.

BCAGFC

Well, there was the kiddy killed in Cardiff a few years back when a flare was let off.

And as BCAGC says anyone with asthma or other respiratory problems is going To have a serious, possibly lethal issue.

Then when he game gets stopped because smoke is drifting onto the pitch.

No, no, can't see anything wrong with it.

Are people seriously complaining that smoke flares are a health and safety hazard, if people have any issues with them they will be able to see the smoke and move away, simple. But as always there is someone to complain about each and every thing.

Flares are good fun as long as they are not hurled about

Part of the danger in my opinion is the fact that they are illegal inside the ground. As soon as Mr Steward sees them being used he comes charging up the steps to find the culprit which leads to the flare going flying through the air and on to the pitch

Yes people are, for a reason. WTF should they move away?

oh that's right they should sit in their allocated seat and not create any atmosphere, ok go in the EE sit at the back and tell everyone to sit down because why should you have to move? i mean then you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

oh that's right they should sit in their allocated seat and not create any atmosphere, ok go in the EE sit at the back and tell everyone to sit down because why should you have to move? i mean then you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm saying that people are right to have concerns about flares/smoke bombs, which aren't necessarily essential to create an atmosphere. Whether you like it or not there are definitely health and safety issues, particularly in a structure such as the EE, and no amount of your childish, tantrum like responses will change that.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm saying that people are right to have concerns about flares/smoke bombs, which aren't necessarily essential to create an atmosphere. Whether you like it or not there are definitely health and safety issues, particularly in a structure such as the EE, and no amount of your childish, tantrum like responses will change that.

Look out! It's the health and safety brigade come to shut down our fun.

tantrum like responses haha, funny your talking about creating atmosphere, cause you definately contribute to it.....

Archived