IGNORED

Smoke Flares

Cider-Head23

worst case yes, BUT still poss, is it worth the risk just so a couple of lads can make the game look good?

what would happen if the flare is thrown forward and doesnt land on the pitch but on the head of someone? yes you could get ran over by a bus on the way to the game, but once inside you want to be watching the game not wondering if some nuggets going to set fire to your hair

make the most of it as from july this yr the rules change, you wont be able to buy pryo unless you have a licence( i have) or can prove why you need them, ie paintball, airsoft re enactor types, all of which will have to prove they have PLI, and i hope that any one caught using these things gets the book thrown at them.if any one wants to play with with pryo then go and join the army, they have quite a few that you can use

worst case yes, BUT still poss, is it worth the risk just so a couple of lads can make the game look good?

what would happen if the flare is thrown forward and doesnt land on the pitch but on the head of someone? yes you could get ran over by a bus on the way to the game, but once inside you want to be watching the game not wondering if some nuggets going to set fire to your hair

You can always go and sit in the Williams stand with the rest of the killjoys.

You can always go and sit in the Williams stand with the rest of the killjoys.

so if its your son/daughter/wife gets hit in the head and suffers burns, you will be ok with this and laugh it off, as long as the boys enjoy themselves eh

Have you every seen what serious burns do? i wouldnt wish them on anyone

so if its your son/daughter/wife gets hit in the head and suffers burns, you will be ok with this and laugh it off, as long as the boys enjoy themselves eh

Have you every seen what serious burns do? i wouldnt wish them on anyone

I have. I spent time in the plastic surgery ward at Frenchay - any idea what flammable clothes and open fires can do? I saw it. Not very nice...

I have. I spent time in the plastic surgery ward at Frenchay - any idea what flammable clothes and open fires can do? I saw it. Not very nice...

fair enough but were not on about open flames isn't the whole thread about the smoke ones ? We have gone from can't see the game , can't breath , asthma , death , now serious burns , yes all possible but come on

Archived