IGNORED

League Cup Final

Eco

No-one in football would have moaned, but as others have said, his assessor would have cared.

Exactly, and if you are going to rip rules up as and when you see fit, why bother with rules at all.

I don't understand, at any other scoreline people would moan like hell, there was no reason for the guy to take him down, so why do it.

Get off Duke, take it like a man, you decided to take him out, you knew what you were doing, live with it.

Exactly, and if you are going to rip rules up as and when you see fit, why bother with rules at all.

I don't understand, at any other scoreline people would moan like hell, there was no reason for the guy to take him down, so why do it.

Get off Duke, take it like a man, you decided to take him out, you knew what you were doing, live with it.

Sure he will given what the bloke has gone through in recent years.

Does that include the WWE wrestling matches at every free kick and corner? or are is that now an accepted part of the entertainment?

I haven't seen what he did. The same sort of thing was it?

Nothing like it.

Ba took the ball away from goal and Hart just made contact. Not giving a yellow could well have been the correct decision, it wasn't cynical or deliberate, and it didn't deny a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Sure he will given what the bloke has gone through in recent years.

It really doesn't matter that he has cancer, what bearing has that on a football match.

Yes, nasty, wouldn't wish it on anyone, glad he is over it. But are you intimating he should be treated differently to any other player on the pitch? I am sure you are not, i am just not sure what you are saying

Nothing like it.

Ba took the ball away from goal and Hart just made contact. Not giving a yellow could well have been the correct decision, it wasn't cynical or deliberate, and it didn't deny a clear goalscoring opportunity.

He didn't even get booked because of who he is.

Does that include the WWE wrestling matches at every free kick and corner? or are is that now an accepted part of the entertainment?

Dunno Es were are talking about a blatant foul when through on goal, not WWE from a corner, that is a different thing entirely. Personally I would like penalties given for all of that. Just like when people say in any other area of the pitch that would be a foul and a yellow.

But it has no relevance here, as this was a red card offence, what you are talking about is a yellow card offence and a penalty.

It really doesn't matter that he has cancer, what bearing has that on a football match.

Yes, nasty, wouldn't wish it on anyone, glad he is over it. But are you intimating he should be treated differently to any other player on the pitch? I am sure you are not, i am just not sure what you are saying

Just saying sure he will take it like a man and get over it as you said.

Nothing like it.

Ah right, sounds like a yellow and a penalty then.

Dunno Es were are talking about a blatant foul when through on goal, not WWE from a corner, that is a different thing entirely. Personally I would like penalties given for all of that. Just like when people say in any other area of the pitch that would be a foul and a yellow.

But it has no relevance here, as this was a red card offence, what you are talking about is a yellow card offence and a penalty.

You were talking about rules and I don't know of any rule saying that wrestling is legal in a game, the worst thing is euro matches where even 4 extra assistants lose their sight at corners and free kicks.

You were talking about rules and I don't know of any rule saying that wrestling is legal in a game, the worst thing is euro matches where even 4 extra assistants lose their sight at corners and free kicks.

I was talking about one rule, I don't have the full rule book in front of me, nor would I want it either :) it's a minefield.

Like I say, it has no bearing on this conversation, concerning if a player should or should no be sent off because of the scoreline, and they are a lower level team.

I am sure there are many many other rules broken during every single game.

Just brings it home how far we have slipped behind Swansea, they are a credit to sensible managing, planning & spending.

Depressing really but a model we should really be looking to copy.

Our club has really been left behind in terms of scouting & recruiting.......not sure we will ever claw that gap back.

BCAGFC

Michael Laudrup will be at Real Madrid in the summer.

72% of their fans voted for him in a recent poll.

Yeah thats because the poll was Laudrup or Tinnion and nobody else. I am flabbergasted tins got that much to be honest i mean i know he has been doing a spot of coaching at Getafe or is it Marbella Athletic i cannot recall but 28% of the vote is simply unbelievable. Oh well, just goes to prove you cannot believe all polls. :laugh:.

Just brings it home how far we have slipped behind Swansea, they are a credit to sensible managing, thinking & spending.

Our club has really been left behind in terms of scouting & recruiting.......not sure we will ever claw that gap back.

BCAGFC

Every chance. 6 years is a long time in football; they were 92nd at that point.

Just brings it home how far we have slipped behind Swansea, they are a credit to sensible managing, planning & spending.

BCAGFC

Yep, and sums up how our no johnny foreigner attitude has also held us back. I liked Johnson as a manager, but his decision, no more foreigners which he implanted into our boardroom, is quite frankly a ludicrous decision that has held us back for years, considering they generally cost less and earn less. It is not the foreign footballers fault that they have a manager who only knows one way of football. This, as far as I am concerned has made us a bit of an embarrassment, and I am also sure we are breaking some sort of equal opportunity law, but that is for another discussion.

Yep, and sums up how our no johnny foreigner attitude has also held us back. I liked Johnson as a manager, but his decision, no more foreigners which he implanted into our boardroom, is quite frankly a ludicrous decision that has held us back for years, considering they generally cost less and earn less. It is not the foreign footballers fault that they have a manager who only knows one way of football. This, as far as I am concerned has made us a bit of an embarrassment, and I am also sure we are breaking some sort of equal opportunity law, but that is for another discussion.

But at least it meant he didn't make any more stupid signings in that particular area!

But at least it meant he didn't make any more stupid signings in that particular area!

I think the silliness with the manager signing players, that were good, but not to the style of football he wanted to try and instil in them.

Bloody stupid manger signing the wrong type of player for the style of football he wanted to play. Nowt wrong with Sno Sabrorio (who let face it never ever played as a target man at any point in his career, other than with us)

The only mistake they made was letting Pete Johnson scout a player from 1 international. That was and remains to this day to be be one shocking signing.

Archived