IGNORED

League Cup Final

Eco

think swansea will smash them to be honest. I can't see bradford doing anything other than being completely overwhelmed by all the attention from the media, the stadium and the size of the match. all swansea need to do is play like they have been recently

In theory they should but the Swans have all the pressure and Bradford have some experienced players so you never know !

Have developed an admiration for Swansea, they've done things correctly to achieve success and deserve it.

Swansea to win 3-1

Aye polar opposite to what Bradford did. Bradford ended up where they deserved by splashing the cash like idiots.

I'll be wanting Swansea to win this.

Not on terrestrial?... that is shameful.

The League Cup Final... its like bacon & eggs, milk on the doorstep, brucie and his generation game, page 3, pounds shillings and pence and Axminster carpet... not all have to die but one or two have.

Anyway, back to 2013....So where can one find the feed then? first row.eu I suppose?

Why no national anthems - are they afraid that playing Land of my Fathers would upset Septic Bladder?

Swansea requested no anthems.

What would have happened if Bradford had made a definite request for them or at least God Save The Queen as it's a nationaloccasion?

Swansea requested no anthems.

What would have happened if Bradford had made a definite request for them or at least God Save The Queen as it's a nationaloccasion?

I thnk any emphasis on Swansea's Welshness would upset FIFA. They don't like the UK having four national teams. God knows why - there are FIFA members that have hardly enough inhabitants to form a First XI...

Archived