IGNORED

Wolves Away

Welcome To The Jungle

I know it's a fair way off yet, but please can we get a large away following. Huge game, talk about 6 pointers, and is the 3rd shortest round trip after baadiff and Birmingham city (correct me if I'm wrong). We need 3 points there, and I was torn between this and england vs wales in the rugger. But **** it, record that. Good prices too these days.

Looking forward to this one as a good day out . Six pointer adds to excitement . Hope we don't let them come at us by defending to deep giving them any chance of an early goal . Be difficult to get anything if they have their tails up early doors .

Now if we were to score first , pressure will be on em , crowd will be at em , giving us a chance to get a second .

If only......

Hmmmm interesting!

It now does not state what stand we are in on our ticket page! It did when they first went onsale!

Also been on wolves site they are not selling tickets in Steve ball lower! So maybe we have now been given that stand!

Although I bought my tickets a week or so I don't have them in me hand yet, what does it actually say on the ticket anyone??

Reasonable prices, very tempted to go. How many tickets are we likely to get after the initial allocation which i assume will sell out fairly soon

Will go up the 1,500 which would be the whole section of the upper tier of the Stan Cullis stand, this is what usually happens but I've seen no official mention our allocation will be increased but surely it will??

Will go up the 1,500 which would be the whole section of the upper tier of the Stan Cullis stand, this is what usually happens but I've seen no official mention our allocation will be increased but surely it will??

Yeah i don't see any reason why we wouldn't get a second allocation. Can see us taking 1500 easily as it's one of our closest away trips and it's such a important game. A win could be the difference between championship football for both teams.

Archived