IGNORED

Wolves Away

Welcome To The Jungle

I went with a friend to Wolves v. Blackpool, and we'll have all the black seats on the right hand side of the stand in that picture, and maybe half of the of the nearest orange block.

Regardless though, lets STAND where we want and sing for 90 minutes, games don't get much bigger!

stan_cullis_stand_molineux_wolverhampton

So, a different part of the ground and therefore no chance of collecting a good pay day from all the coins thrown from the Wolves fans above, as when we were on the side of the ground!

As for standing, if I want to sit I'll sit, as will whoever is in front of me!!

I went with a friend to Wolves v. Blackpool, and we'll have all the black seats on the right hand side of the stand in that picture, and maybe half of the of the nearest orange block.

Regardless though, lets STAND where we want and sing for 90 minutes, games don't get much bigger!

Pushed right in the corner then :(

Im taking it they plan to re-do the other 3 stands the same height and style? At present that looks ridiculous..

yes got r tickets the drummers will be there n were in the upper tier right in the corner 100tickets left i thought we ad 1600 allocated o well 3pts on the road come on city

100 tickets left, is that official??

Desided last minute really to go along so if I phone first thing I should be ok??

Also does anyone know if the are seats available on the cats?

So, a different part of the ground and therefore no chance of collecting a good pay day from all the coins thrown from the Wolves fans above, as when we were on the side of the ground!

Boring old fart..... Stay at home

As for standing, if I want to sit I'll sit, as will whoever is in front of me!!

So, is this sold out or not then? Reports on here saying some tickets are left, others saying not.

Anyone know for sure???

Best thing to do is get on the dog in the morning and cross your fingers. That's what I plan to do.

I will ask how many tickets there are when I do call. And let you know on this thread if you like.

Archived