IGNORED

Wolves Away

Welcome To The Jungle

One thing that Wolves fan's do is that the stands interact with each other. The North Bank and the South Bank tend to shout in tandem to each other. The Steve Bull and the Billy Wright tend to just cheer when they score.

Course, when that is when they are doing well. Recently though, it's been a tad quiet around WV1. They are focusing all their hatred towards the players and Saunders at the moment. The new stand is lovely (The Stan Cullis) but it's one nice stand and 3 average ones. They received a whole host of complaints about their "museum" so they issued a refund to anyone who said it was not worth the cash.

I said before the start of our meeting at AG that they were in freefall and their fans expected us to beat them. all i had from the fans up here was "my god how crap must you be" after the 4-1 loss. I certainly aint taking anything for granted. My accountant (wolves season ticket holder) put money on them getting relegated last year, saying it was the worst Wolves team he'd ever seen & he's pushing 70 and that all their points were obtained by luck at the start of the season. He keeps telling me every week that they're going to lose and all the people that sit around him have lost hope this year and have accepted relegation. There will be a "peaceful protest" before the game against Watford on Friday, pretty sure that is aimed at the Board (Moxley and Morgan), complaining about where all the money has gone and how they didn;t put relegation clauses into the players contracts (roger johnson is still picking up £40k a week).

***funny story about Johnson, he turned up pissed at training ages ago (well known), but what they didn't tell you is that Fletcher was with him, but they kept that quiet because they felt he had a sale value and didn't want to ruin the chances of losing money on selling him*** - needless to say, Johnson has not been well liked up here since he was signed.

For those who are getting the train, it's only a few mins walk to the centre of town and Molineux is very easy to find.

For those driving, watch out for the signs around the ground because you need a parking permit for a lot of the streets as the residents many years ago moaned about all the fans parking their cars outside their houses.

I am driving, getting there early and don't mind a twenty min or so walk. Where is best for free parking and your car not being trashed when you get back to it?

I am driving, getting there early and don't mind a twenty min or so walk. Where is best for free parking and your car not being trashed when you get back to it?

if you are planning on getting here early, then I recommend parking around West Park. it's a mile round park and it's free around the outside, but that's where majority of fans park up. best get there around midday.

other than that, the multi storey car park next to the train station is / was around £3 all day, i will check tomorrow and confirm for you.

Purchased tickets last night, hadn't seen added allocation though.

Got a feeling we're about to go on a barron run; this could be cruical, however, we never beat Wolves.

Just for the record, I would love it if we beat them LOVE IT

Now, that IS tempting fate!

Beating Blackpool today will drag them into the mix but away form is worrying . Got to get something from both games me thinks to supress both Blackpool and Wolves .

Looking forward to the Wolves game as will be a great atmosphere but big games before that to come .

Good old Ryanair, dropped price to 45 euros return and seem to have scrapped credit card charges at last meaning.......... Yessss! I'm going to Wolves, hope I get in this time, unlike all those years ago, first game of the season, being locked out.

if you are planning on getting here early, then I recommend parking around West Park. it's a mile round park and it's free around the outside, but that's where majority of fans park up. best get there around midday.

other than that, the multi storey car park next to the train station is / was around £3 all day, i will check tomorrow and confirm for you.

Thanks mate, any news?

Just waiting for the thread about standing in allocated seats. Let's hope the passionate standing type turn up as they seemed to do against the Malaysian reds!

hopefully everyone STANDS where they want, cant believe even at cardiff i had some guy say i was stood in his seat at CARDIFF AWAY of all places......

Upper tier though, I reckon the stewards could get a bit sh1tty about persistent standing. :dance:

We're in the lower aint we? Thought that was what it said on my ticket anyway.

I hope they leave us too it, few things worse than being told to sit down at a football match!

We're in the lower aint we? Thought that was what it said on my ticket anyway.

I hope they leave us too it, few things worse than being told to sit down at a football match!

My ticket says top, NU6. Unless were given the black seats on both tiers on left side?

Archived