IGNORED

Fao Red Goblin Tv License

screech

Have a gander at this video Gobbers, BBC foot soldiers at this door trying to gain access to the property to spy on TV usage for their government masters.

It's a fairly long video but funny as hell as the BBC hired help try to intimidate some clued up members of the public into letting them in the house with a warrant.

Enjoy.

Seems like they were very prepared for that, guessing that had something to do with the letters they were on about.

They didn't have ramble on about some crap at times, but at others, spoke sense (somewhat).

Loved it when the officer came back, tail between legs and started talking about a 'grey area..'

Now, i'm no expert in law at ALL, but if what the homeowners was saying is true, then they didn't really have a leg to stand on.

What a waste of police time and money though.

Have a gander at this video Gobbers, BBC foot soldiers at this door trying to gain access to the property to spy on TV usage for their government masters.

It's a fairly long video but funny as hell as the BBC hired help try to intimidate some clued up members of the public into letting them in the house with a warrant.

Enjoy.

Thank you for posting that Screech. The Brussels Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is really coming unstuck. :D Below is an interesting letter template from the "Bribery, Corruption and Fraud at the BBC - Stop paying your TV Licence fee NOW!" website. The link to the site is at the bottom......

The Chairman, By 1st Class Post

BBC, Recorded Delivery.

Broadcast centre,

201 Wood lane,

London

W12 7TP

Dear BBC Chairman

Re: The Royal Charter of the BBC, & the Treason & Felony Act, 1848

Notice Before Action.

It has been brought to my attention that the Corporation has received and is now receiving substantial amounts of funding from the European Union, in breach of Charter Provisions, and that in consequence of this very suspect arrangement the BBC is now reduced to the function of providing both broadcasting & propaganda facilities to a form of alien authority that fails to acknowledge the Supreme Authority of the British Crown.

I must advise you that all such conduct serves to breach the provisions of the Treason Act, 1351 with the further provisions of the Treason & Felony Act, 1848.

In addition, I must advise that the Treason & Felony Act of 1848 provides that it is a Criminal Offence for Subjects of the Crown to give aid or comfort to Traitors, and that this offence is punishable by imprisonment for life.

I am concerned for my own position and I must ask you to cease and desist from all treacherous conduct & financial arrangements, without delay.

Unless I receive your written assurance that the Corporation will issue an immediate public apology for all Treason committed thus far, with your further guarantee that the Corporation will cease and desist from all and any conduct that fails to maintain the Supremacy of the British Crown, then I must give fair warning of my intention to discontinue the payment of all such moneys as are now being applied to the financial support of the BBC.

I look forward to receipt of your immediate response to this present letter and I give notice that payments in support of the BBC will be suspended, unless I receive a satisfactory response within 14 days of this present date.

Yours faithfully,

(Sign Here)

Source: http://www.old.tpuc.org/stoppayingtvlicencefees

The licence fee is collected by Capita. The BBC don't collect it themselves.

It just seems to me that the BBC are using bullies to do their bidding. A total waste of Police time as well as has already been written. As per the letter template above, the BBC is now also receiving substantial amounts of funding from the European Union project in breach of BBC Charter provisions. This explains why the BBC gives too much airtime to EU loving political traitors and minimal airtime to those that question our membership of the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led EU project that costs the beleaguered British taxpayer £60 million PER DAY !!!!!!!

It just seems to me that the BBC are using bullies to do their bidding. A total waste of Police time as well as has already been written. As per the letter template above, the BBC is now also receiving substantial amounts of funding from the European Union project in breach of BBC Charter provisions. This explains why the BBC gives too much airtime to EU loving political traitors and minimal airtime to those that question our membership of the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led EU project that costs the beleaguered British taxpayer £60 million PER DAY !!!!!!!

:source:

Leave the beeb alone ! Has it's faults eg. too many managers on crazy pay rather than creative types but I'm quite happy to pay the licence fee fantastic vfm. The Tories are desperate to kill it off but won't dare, best they can do is freeze/cut it.

Leave the beeb alone ! Has it's faults eg. too many managers on crazy pay rather than creative types but I'm quite happy to pay the licence fee fantastic vfm. The Tories are desperate to kill it off but won't dare, best they can do is freeze/cut it.

The BBC is costing us around £53m a day, the fee we pay to belong to the anti-democratic EU. By their own admission they put their weight fully behind a 'Yes' vote in the Common Market referendum which was instrumental in securing our entry.

The video is comedy gold, reminded me of Pete and Dud in places.

By their own admission they put their weight fully behind a 'Yes' vote in the Common Market referendum

The BBC is costing us around £53m a day, the fee we pay to belong to the anti-democratic EU. which was instrumental in securing our entry.

The video is comedy gold, reminded me of Pete and Dud in places.

Once again :source:

You want it - you pay for it. People should not be forced to pay for a channel they do not want or watch.

You want it - you pay for it. People should not be forced to pay for a channel they do not want or watch.

It's not 'a channel' though is it? It's 7 free-to-air channels, gawd knows how much radio - including your local sport covering channels - World Service, transmitter engineering, Freeview, the UKTV channels, a multitude of websites. Hell, some of the licence fee goes to your faves at BSkyB as the Beeb has been forced by the government to pay Sky to be carried on DSat.

I very much doubt anyone on this board or indeed in the country does not use some or other BBC service.

Now, if the issue was "how can we reform the BBC and make it better VFM?" then there's a discussion I can join in.

• Admin

It's not 'a channel' though is it? It's 7 free-to-air channels, gawd knows how much radio - including your local sport covering channels - World Service, transmitter engineering, Freeview, the UKTV channels, a multitude of websites. Hell, some of the licence fee goes to your faves at BSkyB as the Beeb has been forced by the government to pay Sky to be carried on DSat.

I'm not interested in anything the BBC transmits, channels have had their day.

If people want those channels let them pay for them - equally let people opt out aswell

The whole thing is so outdated now, it needs to catch up

Once again :source:

Oh come on Red-Robbo, this isn't an academic website. Even you must admit that the BBC is infested with EU loving traitors doing the bidding of their masters in Brussels. I remember the BBC's 'Nationwide' propaganda news bulletins that put its weight behind the Decimalization of our currency - another treasonous act by the BBC to get us to drop our culture and heritage and make us fall into line with Europe.

I very much doubt anyone on this board or indeed in the country does not use some or other BBC service.

Now, if the issue was "how can we reform the BBC and make it better VFM?" then there's a discussion I can join in.

Nope.

My household use none. Yet im still forced to pay.

Its wrong

Nope.

Its wrong

Is it not a tv licence? not a bbc license? Yes the money goes to the bbc, but you are paying a licence for a tv, hence a black and white license costs less than a colour tv license.

You pay for having a tv/tvs.

Didn't the original license fee also help pay for the broadcast infrastructure?

Anyway. If you see it as a fee to own a tv, I can't see the problem. You are getting a whole load more back for your money for the right to pay tv tax.

Nope.

Its wrong

I find it hard to believe you've never listened to the dulcet tones of Radio Bristol's commentators on match days, BCR. :laugh:

Are you saying you have no TV and never visit any BBC website on your computer? You see, if you have a TV - even if you watch no BBC channels (and you're missing some great stuff on BBC4, I tell you!) - you are still using services paid for by the licence fee. And you realise C4 and ITN get some tax money as well? And then there's the World Service which used to be paid for by the Foreign Office but now comes entirely from the licence fee as well. Few of us listen to it, but it is considered vital to British strategic interests and the BBC is contractually obliged to host it.

Most countries in the Western world have a licence fee (those who don't collect cash for PSB from general taxation) and it's a reasonable system - even if cretins sometimes enforce it, judging by that video.

The debate should focus on how big that fee should be. and why it's as big as it is.

No thread on the BBC and its license fee can be complete without mention of the BBC's top star Jimmy Savile. The following excerpt is from newsnetscotland.com......

"Hospital authorities now find themselves in the dock with BBC Chiefs with both accused of protecting a child abuser. The refrain that “things were different then” will cut no ice with victims, some who were apparently ignored when they raised the alarm precisely because they were children.

Former staff have claimed that the Savile’s deviant behaviour was widely-known but was tolerated either because he was such a big star or because he raised so much money for charity. An ITV documentary makes claims that BBC producers were aware of Savile's behaviour as far back as the 1960s.

Former BBC producer, Sue Thompson, says she saw Savile in his BBC Dressing Room kissing a young girl sat on his knee who was aged around 14. Roger Holt, 70, who worked for Polydor Records in the 1960s, claims Savile’s reputation for liking under-age girls was well known in the record industry and at the BBC. Other allegations against Savile are unprintable.

Current BBC Director-General admits Savile was regarded by BBC insiders as “a bit peculiar”. Just what levels the establishment went to in order to shield Savile we may never know.

Whatever the absolute truth of this latest scandal, one thing is apparent, the BBC finds itself in the dock and there is no ducking this one."

Source: http://www.newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-opinion/6033-jimmy-savile-and-another-rotten-british-institution

I don't need a source. I lived through it and I have a good memory.

My source is from a highly commendable website: http://www.tpuc.org/

Webpage: http://www.old.tpuc.org/stoppayingtvlicencefees

So, as I thought, in the first case no source whatsoever - and in the second, some slightly deranged random bloke's blog.

The fact is, the BBC - unlike local government, Britain's farmers, certain UK industries - does not derive money from the EU but is financed by the licence fee and by commercial operations (managed largely by BBC Worldwide).

There is no reason why BBC journalists would be more pro-EU or anti-EU than journalists elsewhere, or indeed, the average man-in-the-street.

So, as I thought, in the first case no source whatsoever - and in the second, some slightly deranged random bloke's blog.

The fact is, the BBC - unlike local government, Britain's farmers, certain UK industries - does not derive money from the EU but is financed by the licence fee and by commercial operations (managed largely by BBC Worldwide).

There is no reason why BBC journalists would be more pro-EU or anti-EU than journalists elsewhere, or indeed, the average man-in-the-street.

Where you are way off-beam is to constantly refer back to this as a question of 'value for money.' It is a matter of principle not a matter of economics, much like the issue of EU membership. Some people think our contribution of £50+ m per day to the EU is good value, many don't, myself included, but that's not the issue....the issue is one of lack of sovereignty and membership of an anti- democratic institution where they think it's ok for the Parliament to hold secret ballots. Much the same with the tv licence, some will feel it's good value, others won't. The issue is we should be free to make up our own minds on that one and not be subjected to state backed coercion if we are unhappy to pay. The BBC is an outmoded, corrupt organisation and should be laid to rest. I remember vividly, no source needed, the euphoric reporting by the BBC on the night that the Euro was introduced. No doubt the internationalist lefties at the Beeb would have had us joined up for that as well if they'd had a chance to influence the outcome.

Well I'm not.

Why should I have the subsidise the viewing habbits of others?

Where you are way off-beam is to constantly refer back to this as a question of 'value for money.' It is a matter of principle not a matter of economics, much like the issue of EU membership. Some people think our contribution of £50+ m per day to the EU is good value, many don't, myself included, but that's not the issue....the issue is one of lack of sovereignty and membership of an anti- democratic institution where they think it's ok for the Parliament to hold secret ballots. Much the same with the tv licence, some will feel it's good value, others won't. The issue is we should be free to make up our own minds on that one and not be subjected to state backed coercion if we are unhappy to pay. The BBC is an outmoded, corrupt organisation and should be laid to rest. I remember vividly, no source needed, the euphoric reporting by the BBC on the night that the Euro was introduced. No doubt the internationalist lefties at the Beeb would have had us joined up for that as well if they'd had a chance to influence the outcome.

The BBC is a great uncorrupt national institution, like the NHS, which should not be dismantled. For every right winger winging about left wing bias there's a lefty complaining about right wing bias.

Archived