IGNORED

Gareth Bale

Brizzle Jordan

Swansea's success has coincided with them having 4 or 5 Spanish players.

I agree. Spain produces many excellent players at present. But the way people talk you would think that all Britlish players are useless and that really isn't the case. As I say Tottenham are probably the best footballing side to watch in the Country right now, far better than Chelsea and Man City to watch anyway, and the bulk of their squad is British.

Wengers reign has to be coming to an end surely?

Sadly yes.

Arsenal need huge investment in the playing squad. The stadium, the facilities, the fanbase is all there.

Would be a fantastic job for someone as they haven't had success in so long they have the chance to become a big fans favorite.

Sadly yes.

Arsenal need huge investment in the playing squad. The stadium, the facilities, the fanbase is all there.

Would be a fantastic job for someone as they haven't had success in so long they have the chance to become a big fans favorite.

Their fanbase is pathetic

Really?

They always sell out for season tickets even though the price of them is ridiculous. They are very well supported in this country.

Just plastic supporters from all over the country. Ars-enal.... Ars-enal! Really? What kind of chant is that!

Didn't really think it justified a new thread, so I'll stick it in here as it's close enough:

MOTD tonight.

Now I've always been a follower of the spurs, and I successfully managed to do the old avoid the score all day trick (more like all evening in this case..) to sit down with a beer in anticipation of your typical north london humdinger goal fest.

The game, it seems, pretty much lived up to billing (despite only boasting a meagre goals offering compared to recent encounters) and the result was sweet too.

Just a shame the BBC let the side down. Now, I'm not sure this is down to contractual implications or rights/licensing but 9 minutes 45 seconds of action?? On a day when only one game was played? You have got to be kidding. There were 8 minutes of analysis for christsake. Wtf. That's all I can say: WTF.

Wish I hadn't stayed up for it.

I've sacrificed one anti climactic mess for another it seems.

I'm sure I've seen matches longer than that before.

About 3 of those minutes were wasted on injury time nothing ness. The editor is a bitter gooner me thinks!

Really bad deal if it is ten minutes max. How much did they pay?

With the f1 the highlights are around 70% of the race.

Just plastic supporters from all over the country. Ars-enal.... Ars-enal! Really? What kind of chant is that!

you do talk some rubbish sometimes, what are they supposed to sing,one of our songs? City til I die because that's a classic isn't it? On another note you can't call all Arsenal fans "plastic" it's not a crime to support a Premiership team.It really annoys me when people get on their silver perch on this forum and start waving their little wands at those they deem to be inferior supporters,think it says more about them than it does about those they mock.

Archived