IGNORED

Disallowed Goal

Super

I thought this was a poor decision. Having watched it a few times, he was clearly in line and holding his run. Difficult decisions, but as they go, not a very hard one to call - no great speed about the play at the time or anything like that.

Having said that, these things do tend to even themselves out. It also shows the very fine margins we are now in. The goal is given, we go on to win, we would have been outside the bottom three.

Looked onside on the football league show. And don't think it was as hard a decision as some are making out. Davies and the defender were very close together, the linesman was in line with the play and had the six-yard line as a guide.

But you win some you lose some (our first goal against Barnsley springs to mind). If we do go down it won't be because of refereeing decisions.

He does have to be absolutely certain and I was under the impression that the benefit of any doubt is meant to go to the attacking side?

So the goal really should have been given.

He must have been absolutely certain it was offside then.

Absolutely outstanding fishing, Sir...........well done!!

:robbored:

:fish:

Jacko from Rugby and Poland (again) BCFC and Stomil Olsztyn FC Come On You Reds.....Come On You Tyre Making Polish Blokes!

Thank you. Thank you very much.

The lack of humour awareness on here makes me laugh at times.

Anyway, has the ref reversed this decision yet? I've not seen the news today.

I Must be the only one who thinks he's offside

I'm backing the Lino, the view WE got was from a camera on the half way line, the only person( that counts) who was in line with the actual incident was the Lino.

It's like fans who appeal for offsides from behind the goal,they always make me laugh!

Davies was on side. We were a bit unlucky.

However, shouldn't Blackpool have had a penalty for handball.... looked like it to me. So maybe it's all evened out.

The bigger concern for me is how the hell do all the teams around us keep getting results?

If we're on about the same one (Cunningham while on the floor?) it would have been extremely harsh for that to have been given against us.

I accept that recently there have seen some very harsh decisions given for handballs, but the one yesterday really would have been unfair.

I've seen it on tv, that picture is NOT when the ball was released,

Well I guess Moloney could've hovered with one foot raised above the ball for 20 seconds - which is the only way that the goal would've been offside.

BUT that didn't happen. Perfectly good goal ruled out for the second game running.

Archived