IGNORED

Dollar Billionaire!

zippycar

Stephen Lansdown Net Worth $1.5 Billion As of March 2013

Stephen Lansdown makes his debut on the Forbes Billionaires list as one of the majority stakeholders and co-founder of the the $48 billion (assets under management) U.K. financial services firm Hargreaves Lansdown.

He and fellow billionaire Peter Hargreaves started the firm in 1981 out of a bedroom in Bristol. Lansdown's 20% of the firm is now worth approximately $1.3 billion as the company's stock price has shot up in the past year.

Landsown is also the majority owner of soccer team Bristol City FC and has a stake in Bristol Rugby. He is from the island of Guernsey and is a citizen of the Channel Islands, which is a British Crown Dependency (and not part of the United Kingdom)

Well said, Dave.

Whether it's AV or a redeveloped AG, it's Steve's largesse that will allow it.

You can't knock his effort, commitment and ambition for this football club no doubt. But I have to question his decision making...

Every poor manager appointment he makes pails into insignificance versus the day he decided to invest in this club. Without him we could be in League Two.

Yes I think we can all agree on that. However the fact he put Millen in charge, then chose Del to take over was all his own and the boards doing became huge failures.

Interesting analysis , many fans laugh n mock the gas wen they say we would be nothing without lansdown...from this post can I take it u agree that we could?

I do agree with that, yes. There is every chance that we'd be in that league or struggling in bottom end of league one. It's all ifs and buts though. Our losses have been substantial and we've not had to sell our top players like a lot of others have.

Archived