IGNORED

So....who Brought The Drum?

Harry

I think if used effectively the drum could be good. At times (especially during the 'Forza Eastenders' chant) it was used really well, and helped to stop the netters to sing to fast and bring the whole stand together.

However sometimes it felt like the drum was being banged for the sake of it, and with there being 2 drums they weren't always banged in time.

Good work to the lads for bringing them along though.

Drums did help keep the rythumn which I liked but quite a bit of aimless mashing - mixed views from me

Mixed views from me aswell. Seemed to work well with songs that have clapping with them e.g forza eastenders and slowed the netters down but some random banging at times didnt quite work.

anyone know why there were a few Plymouth fans in the Brighton end?

not even droll.

if thats the first time the drummers have been at the Gate then give them some time to gel. Perhaps a trumpet or, better still, a tenor sax to accompany would be marvellous.

No. There really were and they had the Argyle shirts on as well. Saw them outside singing Plymouth songs and wondered why.

Fans re-united, Brighton fans showed support to Argyle a couple years back when they were in administration etc, since then Argyle have often followed Brighton and vice versa

Archived