IGNORED

So....who Brought The Drum?

Harry

Oh Deary me!! Please dont stand where you were in the first half mate.. I was looking forward to the Boro game until I read that!! Pointless out of tune smashing to every single song does not create an atmosphere.

look mate really sorry it annoyed you and others but dnt hate us join us yea i knw we was banging n at tyms wasnt gd bt it was 1st tym and was jus getting use to wen to play and it certainly help us relise wat nt to drum to n wat to drum 2 it will get better and pl jus dnt hate us join us drum wid us sing wid us get it going dwn there again

look mate really sorry it annoyed you and others but dnt hate us join us yea i knw we was banging n at tyms wasnt gd bt it was 1st tym and was jus getting use to wen to play and it certainly help us relise wat nt to drum to n wat to drum 2 it will get better and pl jus dnt hate us join us drum wid us sing wid us get it going dwn there again

Seriously, write properly, it's painful to read.

Not to hate them, it's their first time and it will get better.

I think.

thanks and we will get better for boro and wolves nice to have some support even if wasnt the best it was 1st time getting to know wat to drum to n what not to drum to and we know not every song/chant needs the drums but thanks for support

At first I was cringing at the drum, as it was quite random in early few minutes but to be fair after that did play in time and wasn't just beaten all the time.

I'd love the band in the Ateyo(where the park enders sit I think ? ) to return or a new one.

At first I was cringing at the drum, as it was quite random in early few minutes but to be fair after that did play in time and wasn't just beaten all the time.

I'd love the band in the Ateyo(where the park enders sit I think ? ) to return or a new one.

When I was a kid the Ateyo band used to create lots of atmosphere (even getting the dulmon going!) Bring it back!

Well done guys for making an effort to improve the atmosphere and trying to put a positive slant on things, it is appreciated by most on here including myself.

Ill put my four penneth in and say maybe you should think of investing in a big ass bass drum and not using the snare type drum you were using.

Its always gonna piss people off in the close vicinity if you assault their ear drums for 90 minutes with a high pitched frequency, and could cause damage to peoples hearing (including your own), if listening for long periods (yep I know, some people will think Im being over the top and boring, but just putting it out there!!!).

Before people have a pop and say where are you gonna get the money from etc. Im happy to chip in a few quid for the cause with others doing the same, if you collect enough, maybe there will be a couple of quid left over to deck it out with city colours and and a print on the head etc, just a thought?

Apologies if there was a bass drum, but i couldnt here it over the snare.

thanks guys for your support and it will be even better on saturday against middlesborough and would be great if people would join us where we are we need some singers to start things with us be even more rocking cant wait

Woah, steady on. There is a good block of us who stand directly in front of where you were the other day. You ruined 90% of songs made by us and other sections because you started smashing away to another song. Most songs don't need a drum our atmosphere is good as it is. I appreciate the effort but it only needs to be used a few times a game. I said before don't dictate the atmosphere just LISTEN and join in to relevant songs already made to keep a tempo. A small group in front of you (where I am) will constantly make songs throughout the game so all you have to do is hit your drum to songs made that need a tempo to keep the stand in unison e.g. Forza Eastenders.

If you constantly hit it like the other night it just pisses people off and ruins the atmosphere. Best of luck.

Woah, steady on. There is a good block of us who stand directly in front of where you were the other day. You ruined 90% of songs made by us and other sections because you started smashing away to another song. Most songs don't need a drum our atmosphere is good as it is. I appreciate the effort but it only needs to be used a few times a game. I said before don't dictate the atmosphere just LISTEN and join in to relevant songs already made to keep a tempo. A small group in front of you (where I am) will constantly make songs throughout the game so all you have to do is hit your drum to songs made that need a tempo to keep the stand in unison e.g. Forza Eastenders.

If you constantly hit it like the other night it just pisses people off and ruins the atmosphere. Best of luck.

Ooh, That's a fine line, One miss hit of the drum and the whole Eastend will turn on you

But I agree, For the Forza Eastenders song it sounded great and the whole stand was in unison, But that was the only song I could hear clearly, Apart from Tom Kuszaks mum ;) Made me chuckle that did

Ooh, That's a fine line, One miss hit of the drum and the whole Eastend will turn on you

But I agree, For the Forza Eastenders song it sounded great and the whole stand was in unison, But that was the only song I could hear clearly, Apart from Tom Kuszaks mum ;) Made me chuckle that did

There's a difference between one miss hit and hitting it like you just found your cock.

It needs to be used more sparingly.

thanks will make sure its better for boro game and understand totally what your saying thanks we will improve for sat

yea we know now and sorry 4 pissing people off but we take it on board for sat and hope everyone will be behind us after sat cause it will be drummed properly 1st time tues now we know for sat we will improve to help our boys beat relegation come on city

Archived