IGNORED

Cardiff's Annual Choke...

monkeygoblin

A Cardiff City supporter has attempted to end any chance of his team being renamed Cardiff City Dragons by buying the limited company's name for £12.99.

Why would that matter? Surely the limited company can be anything.

Like afc Bournemouth official name isn't afc Bournemouth.

Cardiff dragons fc 2013 plc trading as Cardiff dragons fc

This thread has gone a bit quiet.

yeah, sorry, we were discussing Cardiffs annual choke, all went quiet when we realised there was no such club. there may be a thread soon congratulating Cardiff Malaysian red Dragons FC on their promotion though....... if someone can be arsed to start it.

as one poster has already said, its the performances which suggest a bigger problem, and if Watford and Hull had maximised over recent weeks then already the gap would have evaporated.

Also if you look at the remaining games, away to Watford away to Hull among them i forecast a max 88 points.

In previous years that would be enough.

With Watford and palace on a charge, this year 90+ may be needed to guarantee promotion and there still is

that last day of the season match at Hull, if Hull are within 3 points.... where would your money be ?.

They are a very nervous and fragile team at the moment and the crowd are feeling it, hence why an otherwise perfect home record is deteriorating in recent weeks.

the crowd at Cardiff can vbe very fickle

I don't see Leicester in it, its two from 4 for automatic... Cardiff and Watford my favourites still, with Palace to finish 3rd and Hull 4th, i fancy Brighton 5th and Forest will be the team on a charge and Billy Davies might pull of a miracle and win the play off's.

Sorry Leicester too inconsistent

one last point, what we do know is that if its goes to play offs for Cardiff, they will be as good as doomed to another year in the Championship.

My favourite post of the year.He was so spot on !By the way are City the new chokers? after all they have gone out of the Championship with a wimper which has been embarrassing.

Archived