IGNORED

We're Down

CalgaryRed

Oh for god sake, pull yourself together. I didn't realise you could only get a maximum of three points from eight games.

We're four points adrift with eight games to go - so many teams around us have each other (us included); not every team can win - we can still do this! Today was a big, big blow, but it's not the end quite yet, anyway!

COYR!!

Sorry don't agree. Barnsley and Peterborough have hit form. We had to win or at least draw versus Wolves. I don't want us to go down. But realistically barring a miracle we are down

realistically we need to keep our heads, not panic, learn a lesson and move forwards. today's defeat is a bitter pill; the test comes in how we react and deal with it - like men or surrender monkeys with no bottle. it's certainly not going to help the cause if half the crowd is already resigning itself to orient away.

After we win 2-0 at Derby..............everyone on here will be saying .......bring on Wednesday. Too many kneejerk reactions, sounds like we were unlucky to lose today. We have 24 points to play for, and I've just had a bet on Betfair that we WILL NOT be relegated. I think we will finish with between 52 and 55 points. Enough to keep us up..............SOD rebuilds close season...and we will be aiming top 6. Lighten up people!!

It will be extremely difficult to stay up, due to past defeats, and inconsistency now. All our rivals have to do is match our results..which they have done so far. Its now likely to be between City, Wednesday, Wolves, Barnsley Ipswich & Peterborough. We're the sides with the bad goal difference.

We have to win the Wednesday game, simples its a 9 pointer now..its not in our hands anymore, but all we can do is keep winning. We didnt and we're still bottom..

Agree with the original poster despite the lack of tact in the post he's right. This week was season defining and this week none of the results have gone our way.

Its only season defining........if you allow it to be season defining. Thank God SOD is not so Fatalistic.

Agree with the original poster despite the lack of tact in the post he's right. This week was season defining and this week none of the results have gone our way.

We have 8 games left, 24 points to fight for, it's far from over, it's seems everytime we drop points were going down! We played badly today but this is the championship and anything can happen! Believe COYR!!

It will be extremely difficult to stay up, due to past defeats, and inconsistency now. All our rivals have to do is match our results..which they have done so far. Its now likely to be between City, Wednesday, Wolves, Barnsley Ipswich & Peterborough. We're the sides with the bad goal difference.

We have to win the Wednesday game, simples its a 9 pointer now..its not in our hands anymore, but all we can do is keep winning. We didnt and we're still bottom..

Away form Bucks. We go away and do not create. We won't stay up as long as that continues. 2 shots on target in 90 mins in a must not loose game is not good enough. O'Driscoll is doing his best but you cannot polish a turd

Not fatalistic. Realistic. The implication of some on here is that if we don't believe it won't happen. Well, some of you may believe in the Second Coming but that ain't likely to happen anytime soon however much you believe. The other implication is that maybe the manager or players read posts like mine and stop trying. Well, if that were true, and I don't believe it is, they'd deserve to go down. Face facts. The odds are massively against us. I'm merely stating the obvious. Maybe that's the real crime

Away form Bucks. We go away and do not create. We won't stay up as long as that continues. 2 shots on target in 90 mins in a must not loose game is not good enough. O'Driscoll is doing his best but you cannot polish a turd

This is the point I think. Clearly we are not down yet but how are we to stay up without any away wins? Indeed without apparently attempting to win away? Win home, draw 0-0 away might have been the plan but it hasn't worked. Mind you with the crap at his disposal it's hard to see what SOD could do. Now if he had been appointed earlier....

I agree with you. We didnt go for their throats when we were on top, and we paid for it. I think we will go down, however as has been shown all season, nothing is predictable. If we beat Wednesday & Derby, we have a CHANCE, fail, and its good night Vienna.

I hope to **** Im wrong, I want to be wrong....

Sorry don't agree. Barnsley and Peterborough have hit form. We had to win or at least draw versus Wolves. I don't want us to go down. But realistically barring a miracle we are down

Really? So because we didn't get a point today that means we're down? For gods sake, how easy is it for people to give up. Lets forget the rest of the season and not bother with the remaining games. Come on people it's not done yet!

opening poster is correct, cant see us winning an away game, had the chance today but ****** up yet again....its league one im afraid

Opening poster IS NOT correct

He said that's it we're down, we are PATENTLY NOT down.

Although if the players are the quitters that some of our 'fans' are then who knows?

Archived